Colorado sports fan getting back in the game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adunivan24

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hello, everyone! My name is Adam and I am a new member from Denver looking to have some fun trading after a long time out of the collecting world.
I'd like to think that I've kept my cards in good shape over the 20 or so years since I first started collecting, and my goal is to kind of reshape my collection a bit. I am going to focus on attaining Colorado sports team cards (Rox, Broncs, Nugs, Avs) and I am willing to trade anything and everything for them. I also am looking toward growing my Griffey collection, which I haven't really added to in the last 10 years or so!
I don't really have a database of my cards, but I will be working on that stuff as it appears it makes it a lot easier to get things done! A majority of my cards are from 1988 to 1998, but it appears as though there are a lot of set collectors that I might be able to help out. Looking forward to getting some deals made.

Thanks,
Adam

hey man welcome i know i am sure i have a lot of ROX, Broncos, and maybe ads stuff plus i might be able to get Lake Erie Monsters cards because i like near them and they are the avs farm team lmk if there is anything you might be looking for because i got a lot i am trying to reshape and reconfigure my cards too

Welcome to the Bench!

I have some Avs cards that I am looking to move - the only Hockey that I collect is Ryan Miller of the Sabres and I collect baseball sets. If you are interested plmk and I can send you a list of Avs.
Thanks,
Trish

Hello and welcome from Michigan....Hope we can make some trades.

I have a Finest Von Miller rookie 99/99 made!! And, a Miller 2012 Topps chrome refractor....

Lmk if you are interested and hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks and enjoy it here.
Diane