Team Collectors - a Few of your Jerseys for a Ton of my Rookies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seattlegraphs

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Attention Team Collectors,

Ok, I don’t know if I will have any Takers, but I am wanting to trade a TON of low end rookies for a few of your Jersey’s & Auto’s, with you getting the better dear deal by 3 or 4 times!

I just got done sorting somewhere close to 3000 cards into Teams. These cards are all of the low end Rookies, Inserts, & Parallels I have ripped out of packs in the last 5 years or so. (Most cards are 2007 – 2012) I have just been sticking them away in a box, and now is the time to move them. These are mostly low end products like Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Score, Topps, Topps Chrome, Upper Deck, Rookies & Stars, Threads, and stuff like that! (No Big Hits here) I have 1 pile for each team! 90% of the cards in these piles are Rookie Cards, with the other 10% being inserts and Parallels (Tons of different Refractors). Most cards in this box are gonna have a book value between $1 & $3, with a few being in the $5 range and some being cheaper. Without taking the time to look them all up, each pile should be worth $200 - $350.

I would like to do some Blind Trades. I have listed how many cards You would receive for each team, and the Minimum amount I would like you to send me in Auto’s and G/U! I DO NOT care what or Who you send me, as long as it follows these simple rules!

1) Mainstream Football ONLY (No Sage, Press Pass, or anything like that) SP & SPx are OK
2) 2007 and later
3) At least 1 card has a value of $20 or more! (1 auto per trade would be nice, but not necessary)

I do not want to know what I am getting. I want it to be a Surprise! You will not know exactly what you are getting until you open it!

I am listing this on 2 sites, so if 2 People want the same team, I will use the Time Stamp as to who posted first! This is First Come, First Serve!

*IMPORTANT* Please keep ALL Messages on the Board, so everyone knows what is going on! (You can PM me for details and such, but keep the trade related stuff in the open)

Here is my list of the Teams that are left!

Bengals – 119 - $90
Bills – 106 Cards - $80
Browns – 108 Cards - $80
Buccaneers – 99 Cards - $75
Cardinals – 109 Cards - $80
Chargers – 108 Cards - $80
Chiefs – 118 Cards - $90
Colts – 153 Cards - $120
Cowboys – 101 Cards - $80 ..... GONE!
Dolphins – 105 Cards - $80
Eagles – 109 Cards - $80
Falcons – 69 Cards - $50
Giants – 117 Cards - $85
Jaguars – 67 Cards - $50
Jets – 108 Cards - $80
Panthers – 90 Cards - $75
Raiders – 89 Cards - $75
Rams – 105 Cards - $80
Ravens – 130 Cards - $100
Redskins – 100 Cards - $80
Saints – 73 Cards - $60
Seahawks – 101 Cards - $80
Titans – 131 Cards - $100

Last edited:
I also would like to trade for your Uncanny X-Men -no doubles though
I have a Seahawks lot - base RC inserts #'d 600 + cards from the 70's to today
also this-
MATT HASSLEBECK-
2006 Topps All Pro Relics NFC White Jersey

lmk if you want to work out a trade at all,will trade for any of my teams listed in my sig
Thanks,
Ed

I need to find the X-Men Books (I don't do much with comics anymore, but they should be around here somewhere)

I gave you the Lions, but the Packers were already taken (unless you choose to bid on them - see rules)

Thanks,
Jason

I also would like to trade for your Uncanny X-Men -no doubles though
I have a Seahawks lot - base RC inserts #'d 600 + cards from the 70's to today
also this-
MATT HASSLEBECK-
2006 Topps All Pro Relics NFC White Jersey

lmk if you want to work out a trade at all,will trade for any of my teams listed in my sig
Thanks,
Ed

Hey Ed,
I sold off all my vintage stuff when I was doing Card Shows back in the 90's and never bothered to replace it. The Tiny bit that I own is in my Personal Collection! At this point in my life, I only Really Collect Seahawks and Marinners Certified G/U and Auto's.
So, I guess the answer would be No, I have not and do not plan to try this with Vintage!
It actually sounds Fun, but I don't own hardly any!

Jason

I was wondering if you have any vintage in any sport for deals like this at all?
Ed

I am going to end this Mass Trade at Noon on Tuesday (Pacific Time ... 3:00 East Coast)
Any other Takers ...... Speak Now, or forever hold your Silence. (Joking ....... I would still trade for any remaining Teams!

Jason