How to properly list a card on ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

For future items like that I'd recommend getting rid of the reserve and just starting the minimum bid at the least you want to take for the card. In my experience reserves scare people away...they don't bother wasting time bidding because honestly the reserve is set higher than what somebody is willing to pay 90% of the time.

I have had luck on rare items setting it as a fixed price listing - buy it now or best offer.

Richard

Thanks for the advise. This was my first time ever posting anything on ebay to sell so really didn't know what i was doing.

Dennis

I will go long stretches between listing items for sale on ebay. If I have something decent to list and it has been awhile I will list a few low end items first to get some good pratice under my belt before trying to list an auction I really want to do well in.

If you are looking to sell an item, never use a reserve. If you want it gone quickly, start as an auction. If you're willing to wait, BIN/BO may be the best option. If possible, always check Completed Listings to get an idea of the item's value.