LA Area Shops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreatAlbert

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Traveling to Pasadena for the third straight year. Taking a little more time this year for sightseeing, etc. Wondering if there are any shops in the area worthy of spending some time at?

Check out Sports Source 2 in Burbank (don't waste your time with Sports Source or Burbank Sportscards) and the Frank and Sons show. I've been to almost everything around here and those are my recommendations. Valley Sportscards isn't bad either.

Thanks for the tips....I'll be dropping by in late July of next year....Niece and Nephew live in Los Angeles area...one in Orange country and the other between USC/UCLA Hospitals. Best regards, David

Last edited:
Go Badgers! The Frank & Sons show in City of Industry is a no-miss, for sure....but they're only open select days of the week so make sure to hit it right. Another oddball shop I've found is called Best Variety Coins and Sports Cards in the city of Glendora (not too far east of Pasadena)....pretty much a 40+ year accumulation of buyouts from all the other shops that didn't make it in the area in the 90's. Spend some time in there, you just may find what you're looking for by asking the owner. May go down for the R Bowl myself....still trying to get over watching that tough loss to TCU in 2011! - Jim

Yeah. I just graduated in the spring and have been to the first two and both Big Ten Championships as well. It has been a nice road. The Oregon loss hit home a little harder for me.