Golf/Tennis/Americanna/Poker Stars/American Idol/ Autographs/swatches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I would sell for 40 delivered or trade for a few cards of close to equal value that I could sell later. Thanks

Scott

sorry it too me so long to reply. I was out of town for a bowl game.

I'd prolly be at 7 dollars delivered on the McQueen.

I have some Ring king cards. I will list them shortly. Thanks

Scott

Post it and will send you paypal. Thanks

Feel free to check my site for GU and autos
Thanks
Obed

what do these book?

Raiders Darren McFadden 2008 SP Rookie Threads Trio Threads 45 w/ Matt Forte & Jamaal Charles (White; White Mesh; White) (/45) #TT-MFC
Flames Al MacInnis 2007-08 Artifacts Treasured Swatches Jersey (Red) (/299) #TS-AM (1)

Dodgers Andruw Jones 2008 UD A Piece of History Stadium Scenes Jersey Autographs (White) (/15) #SS28 (1)
Marlins Josh Willingham 2008 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Dual w/ Felix Pie (/99) #ST2-PW (1)
Mets Keith Hernandez 2002 Sweet Spot Legendary Signatures (1 of 906) #L-KH (1)

thanks

Scott

I really have no clue. I dont have any becketts and dont see them on COMC

what do these book?

Raiders Darren McFadden 2008 SP Rookie Threads Trio Threads 45 w/ Matt Forte & Jamaal Charles (White; White Mesh; White) (/45) #TT-MFC
Flames Al MacInnis 2007-08 Artifacts Treasured Swatches Jersey (Red) (/299) #TS-AM (1)

Dodgers Andruw Jones 2008 UD A Piece of History Stadium Scenes Jersey Autographs (White) (/15) #SS28 (1)
Marlins Josh Willingham 2008 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Dual w/ Felix Pie (/99) #ST2-PW (1)
Mets Keith Hernandez 2002 Sweet Spot Legendary Signatures (1 of 906) #L-KH (1)

thanks

Scott

I found the Hernandez at 25.00, Pie/Willingham 15.00, and the Jones looks like between 15 and 20. Not sure on the other two. I would probably trade the three I have for the baseball auto's and the football rookie trio. Please let me know if you are ok with that. thanks

Scott

I found the Hernandez at 25.00, Pie/Willingham 15.00, and the Jones looks like between 15 and 20. Not sure on the other two. I would probably trade the three I have for the baseball auto's and the football rookie trio. Please let me know if you are ok with that. thanks

Scott

I will probably have to pass. The sale values for what you are asking seems higher than what I want. Sorry.

Hey Scott. Like the Geoff Ogilvy and Colin Montgomerie autographs and perhaps a couple of your event used too. Check out my stuff and lmk if you can use anything. If not,no big whoop.

Thanks,
Brett

Hey Scott. Like the Geoff Ogilvy and Colin Montgomerie autographs and perhaps a couple of your event used too. Check out my stuff and lmk if you can use anything. If not,no big whoop.

Thanks,
Brett

I like the bob gibson gu'd even with dings. just lmk what you think. Scott

Poker Autographs

2007 Razor Showdown Signatures

Jamie Gold
Hoyt Corkins
Kenna James
Joe Hachem
Phil Laak (unabomber)/Antonio Esfandiari dual auto
Chris Moneymaker (2)
Isabelle Mercier (2)
Max Pescatori
Eric Seidel
Roland Dewolfe
Gavin Smith
Erick Lindgren (2)
Andy Bloch
Michael Gracz
Jamie Gold
Jamie Gold/Jeff Madsen dual

2006 Razor
Sammy Farha
Erik Seidel

I guess my biggest concern is the A.Jones auto. One sold recently, same set, and #/15 for $29.00 dlvd. His Jersey card from the set /99 books at $10 so 'd think it would be more. Regardless, UFC/MMA cards typically sell for 1/4 to 1/3 of BV. For the 3 UFC cards, I am comfortable sending the Jones and McFadden GU, which covers almost all of the SV of the 3 UFC cards, and I will also include the Willingham and McInnis. LMK if that sounds good.

I guess my biggest concern is the A.Jones auto. One sold recently, same set, and #/15 for $29.00 dlvd. His Jersey card from the set /99 books at $10 so 'd think it would be more. Regardless, UFC/MMA cards typically sell for 1/4 to 1/3 of BV. For the 3 UFC cards, I am comfortable sending the Jones and McFadden GU, which covers almost all of the SV of the 3 UFC cards, and I will also include the Willingham and McInnis. LMK if that sounds good.

I am fine with that. I appreciate the information. Could you post the trade and I will have the cards out in the morning. thanks

Scott