Thread: Seahawks first road playoff win in 19 years

Seahawks first road playoff win in 19 years

Anyone watch the Redskins v. Seahawks?
    'Course all the coverage will be about how RG3 should not have been in when he was, and that is totally accurate, and there will be hours of discussion as to wether or not Shannahan shoud be fired.

But I think my 'Hawks deserve some attention and credit that the national media won't be giving them. If they win against the Falcons the East coast Sports Promotion Network (ESPN) will have to pay some attention to the northwest. I'm sure they really don't want to to but they won't have a choice.
    My TTM/Auto Set Wantlist

See my SICK Roy Oswalt patch card HERE

We need all the respect we can earn. We did something we hadn't done in almost 30 years, pull off a road win. Granted, Atlanta looks great, but has had the tendency to choke in the playoffs.

RGIII?? What about RW#3??
    PLEASE DO NOT POST A THREAD OR REPLY IF YOU DO NOT INTEND ON FOLLOWING UP ON IT. That's just rude.

I can usually swing by the post office whenever needed.
    Oh yeah, I'm a set builder. If it looks cool, I'm interested! I miss the old days of sets with no SP's, redemption cards, and wax wrappers!!

Congrats to the Seahawks on the road win!! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday Contest for Aaron Judge Yankees Auto RC has been posted!

Great road win for the Seahawks. Extremely dangerous team that was helped by a Coach who should have switched quarterbacks at least as early as halftime, and then an unfortunate missed pass intereference call that cost the RedSkins a 1st down when they were moving the ball late in the game. Hate when officials make such huge mistakes. Not saying the RedSkins win, but Moss clearly makes that first down catch if there was no interference.

coming from a deadskins fan .... CONGRATS!

Even if they kept that drive alive they still lost by 10. And the mud, don't forget to blame the mud too.
    My TTM/Auto Set Wantlist

See my SICK Roy Oswalt patch card HERE

Shannahan should be safe. Fingers crossed. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday Contest for Aaron Judge Yankees Auto RC has been posted!

Go Seahawks! Can't wait for Sunday's game. We are going to the NFC Championship, and I hope it's at Lambeau with a win there getting ahead of myself. LOL