New Look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahhh thanks for telling me how to restore the old one... but I guess I have to change my signature though for those who are using the wood grain

Just signed in at home and notices there was no Remember Me box. I was on for 10 minutes and got signed out.

Rich

Last edited:
My "Trade Manager" screen is messed up, too. The left edge of the attached image is the left edge of the screen -- note the "Navigation" links are mostly off-the-page to the left.

attachment.php

I am having this same problem.

Thanks,

Jeff

Not sure why some people have the issue with TM and also the dark background not showing in the threads text area.

I'm having no issues viewing the site on Chrome or IE9 & IE8

It might have to do with your screen size. I had some issues browsing with the Ipad and that's due to everything not fitting on such a small screen size.

How can I change the color of my signature? I assume it is in setting, but I cannot find it.

Ray

Thank you for this info. I was having trouble staying focused on the new layout. It looked nice, just wasn't working for me. Hopefully anybody/everybody who isn't thrilled with the change will see your note and be able to switch back to the initial layout.

You can always choose the old one. Scroll down to the bottom of any screen and find the drop down menu. Select "blue" and that will be your custom setting.

Whats troubling now is people who are changing their sigs to be viewable in the new format, is NOT easy to read in the old format for those who switched back.

Settings -> Edit Signature

attachment.php

That is what I thought, but I do not have those boxes. Is there something I need to change in the signature permissions? I can use IE or Firefox.

Ray

Nevermind, found the setting I needed to change.

Last edited:
Love the new look, thanks Pete for yet again another great addition to an already great site.

Steph

Anyone else see anything out of place graphics wise?

I want to send the programmer a list of issues later today. Here is what I have so far.

1) Missing remember me box by log in
2) Text area not dark for some browsers + TM tool box shifted to the left.

Will also try to find a fix for smaller screen sizes.

Anyone else see anything out of place graphics wise?

I want to send the programmer a list of issues later today. Here is what I have so far.

1) Missing remember me box by log in
2) Text area not dark for some browsers + TM tool box shifted to the left.

Will also try to find a fix for smaller screen sizes.

I love the new look. The "What's New" bleeds over the New Posts button.