New Look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

You can always choose the old one. Scroll down to the bottom of any screen and find the drop down menu. Select "blue" and that will be your custom setting.

Thanks for the info. I - like some of the others here - was having a hard time reading with the woodgrain background and the font.

What color font is best for signatures to be easily read in both the new and the old color schemes?

Also, hot links show in blue font by default, can this be changed? The blue is hard to read with the grain background.

Thanks! Rob

New update installed with some fixes.

Remember me box has returned.

Can anyone having issues with the text area not being dark - BoSoxProspector and JJLevitsky - check and see if you still have this issue.

New update installed with some fixes.

Remember me box has returned.

Can anyone having issues with the text area not being dark - BoSoxProspector and JJLevitsky - check and see if you still have this issue.

Text area was fine with me. It is the screen size for trade manager that was my bigger concern. I had already switched back to the old version. Trying the new now.

Thanks,

Jeff

How do you get the new look?

Should be the new default, but if not...

Scroll down to the bottom of screen and on the right hand side there is a drop down menu. Select The Bench from the options.

****ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH THE NEW THEME****

Someone asked me about the Remember Me check box. It didn't appear on their screen. The are using IE. If it helps, it was Loyalty32.

When your in the Trade Manager, there is a drop down menu for Bench Tools. Could the Member List be added to the available tolls there. I very frquently am using the Trade Manager and now have to skip over to Forum and use that drop down Bench Tools menu to get to the Member List. This would really help.

When I log in I get the "Blue" format. How do I get the default set to "The Bench". And do all users have access to "Blue". If so, I think some would like it better.

Last edited:
I was trying to upload a file, but it says it's an invalid file. It is a .jpg so I don't know what's wrong. The thread is here;

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...-of-the-Dodgers-10-each&p=3371345#post3371345

But the bigger issue is how can I get it to work?

I'm not sure why you're having problems. I just copied the link off your picture, wrapped IMG tags around it, and it seems to work fine.

SIFootball_zps49176ed8.jpg

What new look? Nothing has changed for me except the log in screen. After that it is all the same.

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and on the bottom left is a pull down where you can select the Bench's new skin, it's called The Bench.

Clear for Browser Cache (It store website images to help load faster, but it doesn't update them if needed until you clear the history)