WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ron

Site is still going, i posted a thread in the baseball team trading section here on the bench with all base and gold Topps sets i'm needing.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis,

I will get you a big lot of cards from that list for the cards you have for me. Give me a day or two to put it together.

Thanks,

Ron

Please check the link in my sig. I may have some you need. Shoot me a PM if you find something. Thanks, Mark

Working on the 2017 Topps II gold set? Best regards, David

Hi David,

I will be but I haven't picked any up yet. My only local card shop closed. :(

If you have some golds from series II and you don't mind holding them for me, I will pick them up later,

Thanks,

Ron

Hi David,

I will be but I haven't picked any up yet. My only local card shop closed. :(

If you have some golds from series II and you don't mind holding them for me, I will pick them up later,

Thanks,

Ron
Okay....I have about a dozen of them.....sorry about your local hobby store. Mine had to move to a different location as they had new owners who wanted more .....was 2,400.00 and they wanted 3,100.00 so my hobby store moved to a smaller location close by for only $1,200.00. Best regards, David