WTTF: Any Topps Golds #'ed that I need from 2001 to 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Let me know what your willing to give me for the two 2015 Heritage SP's.

Thanks,

Ron
My last Beckett is from July, so I don't have Update pricing but I have the rest. I'm going to guess that the 2 '15 U&H are $2 each, the Trumbo is also $2, and the '08 LL with Miggy is $10. The Miggy SP is also $10 and the Kimbrel $6, so I'm good with that as an even trade if you are - also PWE is fine by me if you are cool with that.

My last Beckett is from July, so I don't have Update pricing but I have the rest. I'm going to guess that the 2 '15 U&H are $2 each, the Trumbo is also $2, and the '08 LL with Miggy is $10. The Miggy SP is also $10 and the Kimbrel $6, so I'm good with that as an even trade if you are - also PWE is fine by me if you are cool with that.

Sounds good to me. I will post the trade here shortly.

Thanks for the help with my sets,

Ron

have these from topps update 2015. looking for pujols, jeter, trout base. i believe you have 1 of these incoming and may not need one but should have 3 you are looking for. thx.

US186 A.J. Pollock
US143 Tommy Hunter
US156 Amazing Astros
US349 DJ LeMahieu
US301 Carlos Villanueava

have these from topps update 2015. looking for pujols, jeter, trout base. i believe you have 1 of these incoming and may not need one but should have 3 you are looking for. thx.

US186 A.J. Pollock
US143 Tommy Hunter
US156 Amazing Astros
US349 DJ LeMahieu
US301 Carlos Villanueava

Hi,

I am interested in these three: 186, 301 & 349.

I have a bunch of base from the players your asking about. Let me know if you have a list or if you want me to list some stuff I have available.

Ron

Hi,

I am interested in these three: 186, 301 & 349.

I have a bunch of base from the players your asking about. Let me know if you have a list or if you want me to list some stuff I have available.

Ron

i don't have a specific list as i am pretty open to base of those players. high preference for art cards like DK, gallery, Turkey Red, etc. let me know what you have. thx.

i don't have a specific list as i am pretty open to base of those players. high preference for art cards like DK, gallery, Turkey Red, etc. let me know what you have. thx.

I will see what I have but probably don't have any of the base your asking about. Pretty much just do Topps over the past few years. Maybe you can find something on my www fro them.

LMK,

Ron

one of the gold is gone (301) but still have the other two. what about 2-3 jeter or pujols or trout base for each gold? please post up if you are good with that. don't have to be art, just any average value cards with sharp edges. thx.

I will see what I have but probably don't have any of the base your asking about. Pretty much just do Topps over the past few years. Maybe you can find something on my www fro them.

LMK,

Ron

one of the gold is gone (301) but still have the other two. what about 2-3 jeter or pujols or trout base for each gold? please post up if you are good with that. don't have to be art, just any average value cards with sharp edges. thx.

Trade posted.

Thanks for the set help.

Ron

I have the 2013 Topps Update Dan Haren 516/2013

I am on a tight schedule to when I could get this out, so I would like to complete a trade as soon as possible. I'll take this:

2006 Upper Deck Gold #36 - 272/299 Andruw Jones

Let me know if you are good with this, and post it up. Thanks.

I have the 2013 Topps Update Dan Haren 516/2013

I am on a tight schedule to when I could get this out, so I would like to complete a trade as soon as possible. I'll take this:

2006 Upper Deck Gold #36 - 272/299 Andruw Jones

Let me know if you are good with this, and post it up. Thanks.

Trade posted.

Thanks for the help with one of my sets,

Ron