LTTF 2010 Topps Finest Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDOE

Bench Warmer
Hi all!

New trader here- kinda sorta anyways. This is my first thread here, but I registered a while back to get my screen name. I'm on SPF and BO under the same screen name. I don't have an overwhelming amount of trades yet on either of those sites, but the going is slow and steady. My interest in trading has gone up lately as my card budget has gone down.

Right now, I'm looking to find a lot of the 2010 Finest football cards that I don't have. The only base I need is #70 Troy Polamalu. I'm mainly looking for the refractors, xfractors /399, black refractors /99, gold refractors /50, red refractors /25 and mosaics numbered to 10.

I would prefer to trade. My budget is too tight to buy a lot of them. Let me know what you are looking for, as a majority of my collection is not scanned yet. But feel free to check my flickr link in my sig as well. Not everything in there is for sale/trade, but should be marked if it isn't.

I understand I have to mail first since I haven't traded here yet. I'm fine with that. I also ship well-packaged and ask for the same in return.

Still looking. Like I said, I have quite a few cards unscanned, so just ask about a specific player or team and I'll let you know what I have.