Buncha awesome patches FT/FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dantrades63105

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Any interest? Many are numbered, but with swatches like these I think that drives the value more than the #ing would...My preference is for larger trades, but let me know what you like! Preference given to people with really nice condition vintage!

img074_zps88c2c0ae.jpg

img076_zps44d7afe9.jpg

img075_zpsf87dde32.jpg

Thanks!

What prices would you be looking to get for the Zito laundry tag (that's the /19 version, right?) and the Mirror Emerald Terrence Long? Thanks,
Richard

Dilferrules - did you see that there were 2 zito patches?

D

Yes, but I was only really interested in the Hot Prospects Laundry Tag (if it's the /19) and the Terrence Long Mirror Emerald, Let me know what price you're looking for on each. I also still have that Will Clark 2012 Archives auto you were interested in a while back.

Thanks,
Richard

Bagwell patch is gone

Rhubarb - thanks for the look but unfrotunately nothing there right now. Any higher end autos/vintage not listed?

bonzo - not really having a wantlist. The Piazza is a pretty high end card since it's essentially a 1/1 (1 per jersey, like a logoman). What sort of high-end do you have?

Dilferrules - I still have some interest in the Clark, but what would you be thinking in terms of a deal? Honestly, Since I have a bunch of Zito stuff my preference is still to trade it all in one go, rather than pick pieces off 1 by 1.

Mightydon- is that for trade or buy on the arod?

Camco - do you have any better scans of your Ripken, Henderson or Sandberg RCs? Also have some intersted in the Verlander Uncirculated 05 Pristine - can you let me know the values and about the scans?

Thanks!

D

bonzo - not really having a wantlist. The Piazza is a pretty high end card since it's essentially a 1/1 (1 per jersey, like a logoman). What sort of high-end do you have?

Didn't realize that was serial #'d 1 of 1. I was seeing bv as $15. Not interested in 1 of 1's. Thanks anyway.

Dilferrules - I still have some interest in the Clark, but what would you be thinking in terms of a deal? Honestly, Since I have a bunch of Zito stuff my preference is still to trade it all in one go, rather than pick pieces off 1 by 1.

I was thinking the Clark straight up for the Zito Laundry Tag and Long Emerald, or $30 paypal for the pair. I'm really not interested in any Zito stuff at all that I don't need, if you had some other Zitos I might be interested in let me know. Just warning you that I'm not really looking to trade my hottest stuff for it unless it's low-numbered or patches.

I know you value the Zito Laundry Tag pretty highly so even if that price is not in the range you're looking for, let me know how much you'd want for just the Long. Thanks,
Richard