Buncha awesome patches FT/FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st 40/40 - Dunn is #/75 I believe, but didn't see anything on the bucket. Anything not listed?
Don - do you have a trade site?
Dilfer- How about 25 on the Long, so I can get 20 out of it after shipping, paypal, etc? If that works, can you post it up (and PM me)?

Thanks!

Dilfer- How about 25 on the Long, so I can get 20 out of it after shipping, paypal, etc? If that works, can you post it up (and PM me)?

I'll have to pass at $25, $20 shipped is really as high as I can go, it's more than I would bid on the card if it were on ebay and I think it's a very fair offer for that card. If you reconsider let me know.
Richard

Camco - do you have any better scans of your Ripken, Henderson or Sandberg RCs? Also have some intersted in the Verlander Uncirculated 05 Pristine - can you let me know the values and about the scans?

Thanks!

D
the only one available is the ripken rc,here's a scan
ripkentoppsrc.jpg

I can't make it any bigger? I' semi interested in the ripken, but would be looking for one in really pristine shape. Does that one match that description?