WTTF: Minnesota Twins TTM/IP Autographed cards I don't have!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sinocc

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
I am collecting one autographed card of every player to every play for the Twins who has a Twins card issued and can use literally 100s I don't already have!

I really don't have any TTM/IP autographed cards to trade but those extras I accidentally get in. However, I have nearly a million baseball cards to trade from and am a generous trader for autos I need. I have gus, cert. autos, rookies, inserts, stars, parallels and sps listed in my sig on the top of the trade site page. I have 7 pages of stuff and am sure I have something you can use for your extra Twins TTM/IP autographed cards I need.

Let me know what you have and let's swing something!

Got a question. those autographs listed on your daughter's sportscardfun page that do not have a price beside them, are they TTM/IP cards.

LMK

Dave

dave

there are so many that i cannot find the ones you are talking about. can you tell me the players' names and i will check for you.
i do have a 1968 topps signed by eddie watt orioles and newer cards signed by todd walker twins and terry jorgensen twins too.

plmk

thnx!

Got a question. those autographs listed on your daughter's sportscardfun page that do not have a price beside them, are they TTM/IP cards.

LMK

Dave

Like for instance there is a Pat Burrell listed with no charge beside it. And the same with a Miguel Asencio

I do have some extra Twins autographs
Bass, Brian 2008 Topps Twins
Adams, Glenn 1981 Topps Twins
Corbin, Ray 1976 Topps Twins
Heintz, Chris 2006 Upper Deck Twins ( thin blue sharpie
Jones, Jacque 1997 Bowman Twins
Macri, Matt 2009 Upper Deck Twins

LMK
Dave

dave

no, those are certified autos that i have not looked up the listing and price on beckett for yet. any interest in the 1968 topps eddie watt orioles ip/ttm or the todd walker, terry jorgensen twins? i would trade for some of the twins autos you have?

plmk

thnx!

Like for instance there is a Pat Burrell listed with no charge beside it. And the same with a Miguel Asencio

I do have some extra Twins autographs
Bass, Brian 2008 Topps Twins
Adams, Glenn 1981 Topps Twins
Corbin, Ray 1976 Topps Twins
Heintz, Chris 2006 Upper Deck Twins ( thin blue sharpie
Jones, Jacque 1997 Bowman Twins
Macri, Matt 2009 Upper Deck Twins

LMK
Dave