Looking to Complete the 1991 Studio set IP/TTM - Down to 19 needed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tribefan

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi All,
It's probably been a couple years since I posted an update on this project of 20+ years.

05/19/13 Update: I landed the "Decker" on the Black & Decker single following the Richmond @ New Britain game tonight. Sweet!
I'm down to needing only 19!

Here's the history and the gallery: http://mmautos.webs.com/1991studio.htm

If you have one or if you've had a TTM success with one of these players, let me know. For some players, I have other items that I could swap to replace the 1991 Studio in your collection, plus something else to sweeten the deal of course!

2 Evans Dwight BAL (8x10 and 1991 Fleer available)
7 Milligan Randy BAL (1991 Fleer available)
32 Fisk Carlton CHW
64 Cromartie Warren KC
87 Hrbek Kent MIN

104 Henderson Rickey OAK
108 Show Eric OAK
116 Johnson Randy SEA (1991 Fleer available)
139 White Devon TOR (1991 Fleer available)
143 Esasky Nick ATL

147 Mann Kelly ATL
151 Bell George CHC
170 Sabo Chris CIN (Fleer Sticker available)
180 Scott Mike HOU
187 Ojeda Bob LA

193 Boyd Oil Can MON (1991 Upper Deck available)
213 Dykstra Lenny PHI
232 Guerrero Pedro STL
256 McGee Willie SF

Appreciate any help.
Cheers,

Michael

Last edited:
Cromartie is on facebook. i actually got him to agree to receive items once, but in the end and after several months of waiting he claimed they were stolen from his place. I never tried it again. That is quite impressive to be that close to the end.

Show will probably be quite tough. have you ever run across one signed yet?

Belcher has been at some Rangers gigs the last few years...i think he lives here

2957 Silvercrest Lane
Grapevine TX 76051

Every January, the Joe DiMaggio Children's hospital has a charity softball game in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Cromartie and Boyd are on the annual list. Would love to help out in January if I can.

Jeff

Also, maybe Dykstra would be receptive to signing in prison.

PSS Not sure of buying position, but saw Esasky 91 studio auto on ebay

Last edited:
Hi Jeff,
I just checked out the website for that charity game and that seems like a nice opportunity for autographs! I'll have to figure out a way to get there one of these days. Next January, if you are going, I'll take up your offer.

I've been watching that Esasky on Ebay.... wish it were in blue.
Take care,

Michael

Every January, the Joe DiMaggio Children's hospital has a charity softball game in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Cromartie and Boyd are on the annual list. Would love to help out in January if I can.

Jeff

Also, maybe Dykstra would be receptive to signing in prison.

PSS Not sure of buying position, but saw Esasky 91 studio auto on ebay

Cromartie is on facebook. i actually got him to agree to receive items once, but in the end and after several months of waiting he claimed they were stolen from his place. I never tried it again. That is quite impressive to be that close to the end.

Show will probably be quite tough. have you ever run across one signed yet?

Never even seen one signed and I've been looking since Al Gore invented the internet!

have u tried decker here?

1024 Laurelridge St NE
Keizer, OR 97303-7208

Picked up Ken Griffey, Sr. recently (via trade) and I upgraded my Dave Anderson a couple weeks ago with an IP auto (previously had it via trade).

Last edited:
Picked up Steve Decker tonight.

How's this for a gap between signatures on a multiple?

Bud Black, signed 05/06/1995, in Cleveland, OH.
Steve Decker, signed 05/19/2014, in New Britain, CT

19 years, 13 days between signatures!

Last edited:
if you need a different john Burkett, he is bowling in Oklahoma this week in the pba summe rswing. can check pbatour.com for exact location and contact info. you may be able to call and talk to him.