2013 Topps Series 1 Traders (Hobby Case)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick (NOMAR10) - I only need one of the cards you listed. I'm sure you wanted to work on something bigger to justify the postage to and from Canada. LMK if you are interested in a PWE trade and we'll see what we can work out. Thanks!!

John (six43dpnc) - Thanks for the trade!!

Jennifer (Dark_Angel) - PM coming!

mlbfan85 - PM sent!

fatrat - Unfortunately those are pending at the moment. I'll let you know if the other trade falls through. Thanks for the reply!

sinocc - They are gone unfortunately. Thanks for the reply and I'm sure we will work something out next time!

bullrat - Trade posted! Thanks for an easy one!!!

Thank you for the replies everyone! I will be travelling for work until Friday this week, so if I don't get back to you right away, I will when I return. Thanks for all of the trades everyone!

-Eric

thanks and happy collecting!

Rick (NOMAR10) - I only need one of the cards you listed. I'm sure you wanted to work on something bigger to justify the postage to and from Canada. LMK if you are interested in a PWE trade and we'll see what we can work out. Thanks!!

mlbfan85 - PM sent!

fatrat - Unfortunately those are pending at the moment. I'll let you know if the other trade falls through. Thanks for the reply!

sinocc - They are gone unfortunately. Thanks for the reply and I'm sure we will work something out next time!

Thank you for the replies everyone! I will be travelling for work until Friday this week, so if I don't get back to you right away, I will when I return. Thanks for all of the trades everyone!

-Eric

mlbfan85 - PM sent!

-Eric

Thanks anyway-maybe next time.
RICK

Hello everyone! I have returned from my trip and still have a bunch available to trade if anyone is interested. Please let me know if we can make a deal!

Thank you!

-Eric