WTTF: Minnesota Twins Gus/Autos/Serial #d/Parallels/Inserts/Vintage/Oddball/Base!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sinocc

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
I am a master Minnesota Twins collector which means I am trying to get one of every Twins card ever made, including 1/1 and low-#d parallels as well. I have over 13,400 Twins cards currently but do have many holes in my collection especially from the vintage 1961-1981 years. I also need many base Twins from all years even up to the present as well as many serial #d, parallels, inserts, gus, certified issued autos and the vintage.

I have all my collection inventoried on Excel and if you send me a list of what you have, it is very easy for me to go through and check it against my list. I am willing to trade for just about anything and I do need lots!

Please let me know and all my trade pages are listed below in my sig at the top of the webpage address page there.

Thanks for looking at my post and have a great trading year in 2013!

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online