Trade Manager Qustion - More info added 2/12/2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bsatttu

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I've noticed two things that are no longer in the trade manager for me:

1. When I purchase something, I cannot add tracking info. It was nice to be able to add the date I sent payment for example, so I remember that I sent it. I do have Shipping Tracker enabled in my preferences.

2. On the trader dashboard, the status of trades only shows Pending (I think), Confirmed, or Completed. It used to have I sent, they received, I received, etc, which was very handy as well.

Do I need to do something to turn these things on, are they no longer there, or am I just having issues?

Thanks for all the hard work on the site!!! It is much appreciated!!!

- Britt

Last edited:
Hi buddy! Click on the Trade Manager....to the right is the Trader Navigation....click on my preference.....then go down to Shipping Tracker...the enable shipper tracker should be blank...if it as a check mark....uncheck it. Hope this helps. Best regards, David

Hi David,
When I uncheck "enable shipping tracker" all it does in my trades is change the box where tracking info goes to "bsatttu has chosen to not use shipping tracker" Before, the tracking info boxes were there, I just could not enter anything into them. I would like to be able to use them.
Thanks,
Britt

The tracking info is there in two places on the trade page. The first does not allow for data entry. If you scroll down further you'll find an area where you can enter the data. I got tripped up on this as well.

This is what I see:

TM_zps92cb0f94.jpg

Should that be where I can enter it?

Thanks again,
Britt

The three trades that you have open have already been marked as received by your trading partner. It is too late to put in tracking information. You should enter the tracking information after the trade has been confirmed but before you take any other action, too be safe.

Ahh. I must have been looking only in the first location before. I see it now in the test trade you sent. Thanks alot for the help!

Do you know anything about my second question above? Is it just some functionality that was not brought over from the old site?

Thanks again,
Britt

Ok, back to question #1.... If the trade is posted as a sale (I'm the buyer), I do not get the option to post my tracking info. I just had someone else post a sale to me. I confirmed the trade, but was never given the boxes I saw before in the test trade that allowed me to enter my tracking info.

Ok, back to question #1.... If the trade is posted as a sale (I'm the buyer), I do not get the option to post my tracking info. I just had someone else post a sale to me. I confirmed the trade, but was never given the boxes I saw before in the test trade that allowed me to enter my tracking info.

I think that is an oversight of implementing the new trade manager. I've also noticed that a seller can leave feedback on condition which shouldn't be the case. Anyone?

Last edited:

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online