Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 77

Thread: FT/FS Star HOF RC inserts, chrome, refractors, SN'd UPDATED 3-27

  1. #61
    I may be interested in this:

    Tigers 2012 Bowman Prospects Silver Ice REF BP78 Nick Castellanos

    Do you know the bv?

    Thanks,
    Brad

  2. #62
    Brad,

    2012 Bowman Prospects Silver Ice REF BP78 Nick Castellanos bv10

    dan
    Collecting Indians HOFers, Indians autos, vintage Indians GU'd, Jim Thome cards, and Omar Vizquel cards.


  3. #63
    Last chance - many of these may be gone by tomorrow in one big trade.
    Collecting Indians HOFers, Indians autos, vintage Indians GU'd, Jim Thome cards, and Omar Vizquel cards.


  4. #64
    ttt
    Collecting Indians HOFers, Indians autos, vintage Indians GU'd, Jim Thome cards, and Omar Vizquel cards.


  5. #65
    ttt
    Collecting Indians HOFers, Indians autos, vintage Indians GU'd, Jim Thome cards, and Omar Vizquel cards.


  6. #66
    how much for these delivered? thanks Billy

    Rangers 2012 Topps Lineage 147 Yu Darvish RC
    Japan 2009 Topps Chrome World Baseball Classic W1 Yu Darvish

  7. #67
    Billy, pm sent.
    Collecting Indians HOFers, Indians autos, vintage Indians GU'd, Jim Thome cards, and Omar Vizquel cards.


  8. #68
    Interested in these:


    Orioles 1988 Leaf Stand-up All-Star Game Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 1989 Score Superstar 77 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 1992 O-Pee-Chee 40 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 1993 Triple Play Action Baseball 17 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 1996 Collector’s Choice Collection Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 1998 Collector’s Choice You Crash the Game Win CG5 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 1998 Pinnacle Inside Behind the Numbers 2 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 1999 UD Choice Stand-up 4 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 2000 Sweet Spot All-Time Classics 18 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 2001 Topps Foil 387 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 2006 Donruss Threads 4 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 2007 Goudey Mini Heads Up 244 Cal Ripken Jr. SP
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-16 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-19 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-22 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-24 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-29 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-32 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-34 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-43 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-48 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-9 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 2007 Upper Deck Cal Ripken Chronicles CR10 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 2007 Upper Deck Cal Ripken Chronicles CR21 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 2007 Upper Deck Cal Ripken Chronicles CR49 Cal Ripken Jr. .
    Orioles 2012 Topps Gold Rush 54 Cal Ripken Jr.

    Take a look at my tradepage and let's work out a deal.

    Thanks,
    Dan
    Last edited by 3greyhounds; 03-24-2013 at 04:19 PM.
    Set wants are on my tradepage; also interested in any Ripken card I don't yet have. PWEs with toploaders are OK for 1 or 2 card non-GU/auto trades. If I don't respond to your post, please PM me - I work crazy hours (and a lot of them!).

    Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, and Paul Goldschmidt.



    My Want/Tradelist
    My Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List

  9. #69
    Dan,

    This is what I found:

    2012 Bowman Platinum Prospect Autographs #TW Taijuan Walker SEA bv20
    2012 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs Refractors #BCP98 Greg Bird NYY 105/500 bv30
    1996 Leaf Preferred Steel Power 1 Albert Belle #d/5000 bv4
    1996 Donruss Elite 67 Manny Ramirez #d/10000 bv6
    1995 Leaf Limited Gold 23 Manny Ramirez bv0.75
    1995 SP Platinum Power PP15 Manny Ramirez bv0.75
    1995 Ultra Second Year Standouts Gold Medallion 11 Manny Ramirez bv4
    1996 Leaf Signature Gold Press Proofs 11 Manny Ramirez bv8
    2000 Upper Deck MVP Prolifics P1 Manny Ramirez bv2.50
    1995 Ultra League Leaders Gold Medallion 2 Kenny Lofton bv1
    2005 Topps Rookie Cup Orange 82 Lofton 292/399 bv3==30
    1995 Leaf Limited Gold 18 Kenny Lofton bv0.50
    1995 Studio Gold Series 11 Kenny Lofton bv0.50
    1996 Topps Profiles AL15 Kenny Lofton bv0.50
    2000 Fleer Focus Masterpiece Mania 31 Roberto Alomar bv8
    2005 Donruss Elite Career Best CB-15 Jim Thome bv1.50
    2012 Topps Heritage Black HP86 Carlos Santana bv3
    2012 Topps Heritage New Age Performers TL Tim Lincecum SF bv3 **maybe
    2012 Topps Heritage Stick-Ons: 13 Cano NYY, 21 Braun MIL bv2.50/ea = bv5
    2012 Bowman Platinum Emerald:95 Asdrubal Cabrera CLE bv2.50
    2006 Topps 52 Inserts Debut Flashbacks: 1, 11 bv3.25
    2011 Allen & Ginter Minds That Made The Future 32, 33 bv1.50/ea = bv3
    2011 Topps Chrome Orange REF 201 Pestano CLE, 53 Santana CLE bv7
    2012 Topps Update Inserts Golden Moments: GMU-2 bv8
    2012 Gypsy Queen Mini 348 Feller CLE, 274 Masterson CLE bv2.25
    2012 Gypsy Queen Gold Framed 267 Feller CLE, 225 Belle CLE, 241 Doby CLE bv1.50/ea = bv4.50
    2012 Gypsy Queen Straight Cut Back Minis 348 Feller CLE bv1.25
    2012 Topps Heritage SP 495 bv6
    2012 Topps Heritage Wal-Mart Blue Border: 72 Santana CLE bv6
    2012 Topps Heritage Target Red Border 227 Jimenez CLE bv8
    2013 Topps Target Red 61 Bauer bv1.25

    total bv125

    For you:

    Orioles 1988 Leaf Stand-up All-Star Game Cal Ripken Jr. bv2
    Orioles 1989 Score Superstar 77 Cal Ripken Jr. bv4
    Orioles 1992 O-Pee-Chee 40 Cal Ripken Jr. bv4
    Orioles 1993 Triple Play Action Baseball 17 Cal Ripken Jr. bv2
    Orioles 1996 Collector’s Choice Collection Cal Ripken Jr. bv4
    Orioles 1998 Collector’s Choice You Crash the Game Win CG5 Cal Ripken Jr. bv6
    Orioles 1998 Pinnacle Inside Behind the Numbers 2 Cal Ripken Jr. bv30
    Orioles 1999 UD Choice Stand-up 4 Cal Ripken Jr. bv4
    Orioles 2000 Sweet Spot All-Time Classics 18 Cal Ripken Jr. bv5
    Orioles 2001 Topps Foil 387 Cal Ripken Jr. bv6
    Orioles 2006 Donruss Threads 4 Cal Ripken Jr. bv4
    Orioles 2007 Goudey Mini Heads Up 244 Cal Ripken Jr. SP bv12
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-16 Cal Ripken Jr. bv3
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-19 Cal Ripken Jr. bv3
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-22 Cal Ripken Jr. bv3
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-24 Cal Ripken Jr. bv3
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-29 Cal Ripken Jr. bv3
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-32 Cal Ripken Jr. bv3
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-34 Cal Ripken Jr. bv3
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-43 Cal Ripken Jr. bv3
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-48 Cal Ripken Jr. bv3
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-9 Cal Ripken Jr. bv3
    Orioles 2007 Upper Deck Cal Ripken Chronicles CR10 Cal Ripken Jr. bv6
    Orioles 2007 Upper Deck Cal Ripken Chronicles CR21 Cal Ripken Jr. bv6
    Orioles 2007 Upper Deck Cal Ripken Chronicles CR49 Cal Ripken Jr. bv6
    Orioles 2012 Topps Gold Rush 54 Cal Ripken Jr. bv12

    total bv143

    In order to trade the 98 Pinnacle Inside the Numbers, I am going to specify the Bird autograph for that one alone, a 1-for-1 trade. I will do the others, at a loss to me, as long as the Taijuan Walker is included.

    Dan
    Collecting Indians HOFers, Indians autos, vintage Indians GU'd, Jim Thome cards, and Omar Vizquel cards.


  10. #70
    More REFs added, list updated
    Collecting Indians HOFers, Indians autos, vintage Indians GU'd, Jim Thome cards, and Omar Vizquel cards.


  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by dkrill View Post
    Dan,

    This is what I found:

    2012 Bowman Platinum Prospect Autographs #TW Taijuan Walker SEA bv20
    2012 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs Refractors #BCP98 Greg Bird NYY 105/500 bv30
    1996 Leaf Preferred Steel Power 1 Albert Belle #d/5000 bv4
    1996 Donruss Elite 67 Manny Ramirez #d/10000 bv6
    1995 Leaf Limited Gold 23 Manny Ramirez bv0.75
    1995 SP Platinum Power PP15 Manny Ramirez bv0.75
    1995 Ultra Second Year Standouts Gold Medallion 11 Manny Ramirez bv4
    1996 Leaf Signature Gold Press Proofs 11 Manny Ramirez bv8
    2000 Upper Deck MVP Prolifics P1 Manny Ramirez bv2.50
    1995 Ultra League Leaders Gold Medallion 2 Kenny Lofton bv1
    2005 Topps Rookie Cup Orange 82 Lofton 292/399 bv3==30
    1995 Leaf Limited Gold 18 Kenny Lofton bv0.50
    1995 Studio Gold Series 11 Kenny Lofton bv0.50
    1996 Topps Profiles AL15 Kenny Lofton bv0.50
    2000 Fleer Focus Masterpiece Mania 31 Roberto Alomar bv8
    2005 Donruss Elite Career Best CB-15 Jim Thome bv1.50
    2012 Topps Heritage Black HP86 Carlos Santana bv3
    2012 Topps Heritage New Age Performers TL Tim Lincecum SF bv3 **maybe
    2012 Topps Heritage Stick-Ons: 13 Cano NYY, 21 Braun MIL bv2.50/ea = bv5
    2012 Bowman Platinum Emerald:95 Asdrubal Cabrera CLE bv2.50
    2006 Topps 52 Inserts Debut Flashbacks: 1, 11 bv3.25
    2011 Allen & Ginter Minds That Made The Future 32, 33 bv1.50/ea = bv3
    2011 Topps Chrome Orange REF 201 Pestano CLE, 53 Santana CLE bv7
    2012 Topps Update Inserts Golden Moments: GMU-2 bv8
    2012 Gypsy Queen Mini 348 Feller CLE, 274 Masterson CLE bv2.25
    2012 Gypsy Queen Gold Framed 267 Feller CLE, 225 Belle CLE, 241 Doby CLE bv1.50/ea = bv4.50
    2012 Gypsy Queen Straight Cut Back Minis 348 Feller CLE bv1.25
    2012 Topps Heritage SP 495 bv6
    2012 Topps Heritage Wal-Mart Blue Border: 72 Santana CLE bv6
    2012 Topps Heritage Target Red Border 227 Jimenez CLE bv8
    2013 Topps Target Red 61 Bauer bv1.25

    total bv125

    For you:

    Orioles 1988 Leaf Stand-up All-Star Game Cal Ripken Jr. bv2
    Orioles 1989 Score Superstar 77 Cal Ripken Jr. bv4
    Orioles 1992 O-Pee-Chee 40 Cal Ripken Jr. bv4
    Orioles 1993 Triple Play Action Baseball 17 Cal Ripken Jr. bv2
    Orioles 1996 Collector’s Choice Collection Cal Ripken Jr. bv4
    Orioles 1998 Collector’s Choice You Crash the Game Win CG5 Cal Ripken Jr. bv6
    Orioles 1998 Pinnacle Inside Behind the Numbers 2 Cal Ripken Jr. bv30
    Orioles 1999 UD Choice Stand-up 4 Cal Ripken Jr. bv4
    Orioles 2000 Sweet Spot All-Time Classics 18 Cal Ripken Jr. bv5
    Orioles 2001 Topps Foil 387 Cal Ripken Jr. bv6
    Orioles 2006 Donruss Threads 4 Cal Ripken Jr. bv4
    Orioles 2007 Goudey Mini Heads Up 244 Cal Ripken Jr. SP bv12
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-16 Cal Ripken Jr. bv3
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-19 Cal Ripken Jr. bv3
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-22 Cal Ripken Jr. bv3
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-24 Cal Ripken Jr. bv3
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-29 Cal Ripken Jr. bv3
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-32 Cal Ripken Jr. bv3
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-34 Cal Ripken Jr. bv3
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-43 Cal Ripken Jr. bv3
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-48 Cal Ripken Jr. bv3
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-9 Cal Ripken Jr. bv3
    Orioles 2007 Upper Deck Cal Ripken Chronicles CR10 Cal Ripken Jr. bv6
    Orioles 2007 Upper Deck Cal Ripken Chronicles CR21 Cal Ripken Jr. bv6
    Orioles 2007 Upper Deck Cal Ripken Chronicles CR49 Cal Ripken Jr. bv6
    Orioles 2012 Topps Gold Rush 54 Cal Ripken Jr. bv12

    total bv143

    In order to trade the 98 Pinnacle Inside the Numbers, I am going to specify the Bird autograph for that one alone, a 1-for-1 trade. I will do the others, at a loss to me, as long as the Taijuan Walker is included.

    Dan
    Let me check tonight to be sure I have all those and I'll get back with you.

    Thanks,
    Dan
    Set wants are on my tradepage; also interested in any Ripken card I don't yet have. PWEs with toploaders are OK for 1 or 2 card non-GU/auto trades. If I don't respond to your post, please PM me - I work crazy hours (and a lot of them!).

    Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, and Paul Goldschmidt.



    My Want/Tradelist
    My Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List

  12. #72
    Dan, PM sent.

    Thanks,
    Dan
    Set wants are on my tradepage; also interested in any Ripken card I don't yet have. PWEs with toploaders are OK for 1 or 2 card non-GU/auto trades. If I don't respond to your post, please PM me - I work crazy hours (and a lot of them!).

    Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, and Paul Goldschmidt.



    My Want/Tradelist
    My Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List

  13. #73
    I can use some of the Ripkens you have listed. LMK if I have anything that you need on my trade pages. Thanks!
    Rick


    http://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/

    PM would work best as I havent had a lot of extra time to check these links lately.
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (2,997 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 223 different autographs & auto variations.

  14. #74
    Rick,

    I just traded a bunch of the Ripken cards, but there are plenty left. Check again. I can use these from your tradelist:

    2005 Zenith Jim Thome Museum #203
    2005 Zenith Jim Thome Epix Emerald "SEASON" E-10 #'d 18/75
    1996 Stadium Club Omar Vizquel SP Team Stadium Club
    2012 Topps Chrome Will Middlebrooks Purple refractor #197
    2006 Topps Allen & Ginter Ivan Rodriguez Dick Perez #10
    2006 Topps Allen & Ginter Mark Teixeira Dick Perez #28

    Let me know what you find.

    dan

    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    I can use some of the Ripkens you have listed. LMK if I have anything that you need on my trade pages. Thanks!
    Rick


    http://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/

    PM would work best as I havent had a lot of extra time to check these links lately.
    Collecting Indians HOFers, Indians autos, vintage Indians GU'd, Jim Thome cards, and Omar Vizquel cards.


  15. #75
    These are the Ripkens that I can use.
    Orioles 1996 Finest 5-Star Finest REF M23 Cal Ripken Jr.
    Orioles 2007 Ultra Iron Man UIM-49 Cal Ripken Jr.
    I didnt check the bv of the refractor but Im guessing its much higher than anything you listed.
    LMK Thanks!
    Rick

    Quote Originally Posted by dkrill View Post
    Rick,

    I just traded a bunch of the Ripken cards, but there are plenty left. Check again. I can use these from your tradelist:

    2005 Zenith Jim Thome Museum #203
    2005 Zenith Jim Thome Epix Emerald "SEASON" E-10 #'d 18/75
    1996 Stadium Club Omar Vizquel SP Team Stadium Club
    2012 Topps Chrome Will Middlebrooks Purple refractor #197
    2006 Topps Allen & Ginter Ivan Rodriguez Dick Perez #10
    2006 Topps Allen & Ginter Mark Teixeira Dick Perez #28

    Let me know what you find.

    dan
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (2,997 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 223 different autographs & auto variations.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •