Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

PayPal shipping label walk thru with screen shots. Save money!

Here is a PDF that shows the steps. It is ridiculously easy to do. I use a scale I bought for 50 cents at a flea market! At the last step all you do is enter the information click ok then use the 'Pay and Print' button to finish up.

You can use some of the money save to send me cards for my sets!

Walk through PDF
    2011 Topps Lineage Master Set needs -- 1997 Bowman Chrome Master Set needs -- 1997 Bowman Master Set needs -- My baseball set needs -- My approximation of a tradelist

I do not send cash via the mail. If you want to avoid PP fees then I will have my bank mail you a check - free for me and no fees for you.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Flattered to see my thread was made a sticky!
    2011 Topps Lineage Master Set needs -- 1997 Bowman Chrome Master Set needs -- 1997 Bowman Master Set needs -- My baseball set needs -- My approximation of a tradelist

I do not send cash via the mail. If you want to avoid PP fees then I will have my bank mail you a check - free for me and no fees for you.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to anglinomics's ebay items

I highly recommend Paypal/eBay shipping. Almost every package that I send only cost $1.69 with delivery confirmation included. For $1.69 you can send up to 3 oz. which easily works for just a few cards.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items

Saves money, yes................I think you told me about doing this 6 months ago and have used it since....................No waiting in lines or dealing with PO staff...................Thanks!

Mike

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to lilmort's ebay items

When I sign on to Paypal, I don't see my account tools. Any help? Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to mdword's ebay items

Quote Originally Posted by STLSHOEMAN View Post
    When I sign on to Paypal, I don't see my account tools. Any help? Aaron
    Aaron when you sign into paypal and the page comes up look to the right side and middle of
    the screen. There should be the term Multi-order Shipping--click on that link.
    LINK TO TRADE PAGES
    https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home

Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to 2000Doubles's ebay items
    Go to 2000Doubles's comc items

I use this to mail out the packages:

www.paypal.com/shipnow

theres no link from the paypal screen, I just either log straight onto this page or just use my fav link for it.
    Always looking to make a deal. CARDS for TRADE
    Work M-F 7-6 and can't check this site at work.

Check out my cards, here at my site: Cards from 2000-now Still have about 1000 cards to add.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to lilmort's ebay items

Thanks guys.
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Gary Sheffield

Go to mcluvsrp's ebay items

Bought a portable scale from Walmart without seeing this post and it was a GREAT investment. $24.99 at my Walmart for the most basic scale but it works wonders. In all honesty I don't even weigh one card I just say it's an oz which is the min and ship it. One card wouldn't weigh more than an oz and it cost the same to ship regardless. Nice none the less. Cool pdf. as well.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by TJCloutier View Post
    Bought a portable scale from Walmart without seeing this post and it was a GREAT investment. $24.99 at my Walmart for the most basic scale but it works wonders. In all honesty I don't even weigh one card I just say it's an oz which is the min and ship it. One card wouldn't weigh more than an oz and it cost the same to ship regardless. Nice none the less. Cool pdf. as well.
    I always use 3 oz on single cards as 1 to 3 oz are $1.69

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

To follow post
    Phillies cards wanted - Chris Widger cards wanted (local hero)!

I will trade your team or set fillers. I prefer to trade; I will buy as a last resort (hey, they're "trading" cards !!!) Thanks!

PWEs are fine with me; for the most part, I back with cardboard and mark them as non-machinable. PLMK if this is a problem!!

http://fatrat069.wix.com/fatratz-phillies/

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Sean Taylor

Go to hollamv7's ebay items
    Go to Rabs's comc items

If I use a bubble mailer each time is that classified as Large Package or Thick Envelope?
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to lookin4deals36's ebay items

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    If I use a bubble mailer each time is that classified as Large Package or Thick Envelope?
    Yes under First Class Parcel Mail it is large or thick envelope. Once you click print it should show your price at the bottom right of page & should be $1.93 for up to 3 ounces.
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Kemp, Pujols, Griffey Jr, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Giancarlo (Mike) Stanton, Votto, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV:

http://southernsportscards.webs.com/home
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/southe...tscards/albums

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Sean Taylor

Go to hollamv7's ebay items
    Go to Rabs's comc items

Quote Originally Posted by pmanningsfan73 View Post
    Yes under First Class Parcel Mail it is large or thick envelope. Once you click print it should show your price at the bottom right of page & should be $1.93 for up to 3 ounces.
    Ok thanks. Also is it better to schedule a USPS pickup each time you have cards to ship?
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to lookin4deals36's ebay items

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Ok thanks. Also is it better to schedule a USPS pickup each time you have cards to ship?
    You can but ir's easy for me because our mailboxes here in the complex are locked so I just place it in there & the postman picks them up when they deliver our mail.
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Kemp, Pujols, Griffey Jr, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Giancarlo (Mike) Stanton, Votto, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV:

http://southernsportscards.webs.com/home
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/southe...tscards/albums