Moved

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know he should be in the hall but unfortunatly he made a huge blunder by betting on baseball question is will anyone ever break his record for hits in a career,personally i think only ichiro had a chance but he left japan to late to challange it!

Last edited:
i would say we have a deal if your going to send me $23 cash you could send it to my paypal would be more easy! my paypal id is [email protected],send me a pm so we can work it out!!,THANKS
also though i appreciate your offer and interest i do not post trades or sales without having a personal conversation with the member involved so please pm me so we can discuss the deal,THANKS

help me clear the boards of my cards up for sale this is a great buy on a short print unique rose autograph one of the greatest hitters ever to play the game though banned from the hall of fame we all know he belongs there!!,and for $20 how can you go wrong average price according to the whats it worth app on ebay is $36 according to recent sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.