2013 Topps Series I WTTF/FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can use the following from your trade list.

2012 Bowman Platinum Prospects Refractors #BPP 18

I have these from your want list I can trade for it.

2012 Topps Heritage Stick-Ons #18 Tim Lincecum
2013 Topps Heritage Then and Now #RC Brooks Robinson/Miguel Cabrera
2013 Topps Heritage #463A Giancarlo Stanton SP

lmk thanks
Dan

dan5,

I confirmed the Harvey is still available. Your proposal looks good, go ahead and post if you would like. Or let me know and I will.

Thanks for the trade,
Ed

Ed, I've got CTC-3, CTC-4 and the '72 Mini Trout. I'd trade 'em for your '13 Heritage Purple Refractors 20, 43 & 54. Total bv = $18 for each of us.
Thanks, Dale

Ed, last night I stopped at a Dick's Sporting Goods and bought a couple blasters. Unbelievably, one was a hot box and had two of these purple refractors. I still need #20; when I get a chance today I'm going to see if I can find something else to replace the other two. Sorry about that,
Dale
Dale - Thanks for the post - I would be glad to make that trade. Thanks for the help!

Trade posted.

Thanks,
Ed

Hey - No problem Dale. Which purples do you still need? And which purples do you have extra? I would be willing to trade some that I don't have doubles of to help you complete your set. Ed