2012 Bowman Platinum FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please dont forget about me, my initial response was in comment #4

Yep, I responded to your posts. I can use the Victorino X-Fractor and the Rosario that you listed. The Mason Williams card is pending a response from Togaman above as he was interested first.

Do you have anything for my player collections or decent MN Twins prospect cards?

For the 2 Green Refractors #d to 399
BPP40 (Jonathan Schoop) Common $1.50
BPP90 (Mason Williams) Common $ 1.50

Prospect Blue Refractor: #to 199 BPP71 (Zach Cone) semistar $3.75

I have Minn Twins
2012 Bowman Platinum Rosario #36 Refractor (Semi Star) $2.25
2012 Bowman Platinum Purple Refractor Miguel Sano 39 (unlisted star) $3.75

Close enough?

Do you have anything for my player collections or decent MN Twins prospect cards?

For the 2 Green Refractors #d to 399
BPP40 (Jonathan Schoop) Common $1.50 $2.50
BPP90 (Mason Williams) Common $ 1.50 $4

Prospect Blue Refractor: #to 199 BPP71 (Zach Cone) semistar $3.75 $5

I have Minn Twins
2012 Bowman Platinum Rosario #36 Refractor (Semi Star) $2.25 $2
2012 Bowman Platinum Purple Refractor Miguel Sano 39 (unlisted star) $3.75 $3

Close enough?

Thanks for coming up with those Twins cards. I already have the Sano Purple refractor and your pricing seems to be a little off; they must have really changed alot of pricing since January. I've listed the current online price guide pricing above in bold. I'd be willing to trade the Schoop for the Rosario...

Will do.

I'm going to hang onto the Taveras until I can find a decent card for my player collections or a decent Twins prospect. That's why I was curious how many SPs I could get for the 3 cards besides the Tavares...please lmk

I'll pass for now-thanks for your time.

Thanks but not worth messing with one card trades... Easier to buy on Ebay. I bought ten green refractors #d to 399 for $10 last night so am down to 36 cards (including the 40, 90) to complete a Green#d to 399 refractor set.

Will buy a new monthly Beckett today. I do not have an online Beckett subscription and I noticed the online prices don't seem to match the monthy Becketts for some odd reason in many cases.

Will try to revisit your list after I pick up a Beckett today and see if I can find something else. Never even heard of Mason Williams

Yeah, ebay is the way to go if you aren't looking to make trades; the cards obviously sell for less the Beckett BV...whatever the correct BV might be. I looked up Mr. Williams and turns out he is the Yankees #2 prospect listed on their site (or #1 according to Baseball America) which is kind of cool

I'll pass for now-thanks for your time.

No problem

Ok I picked up a Beckett at a local card shop today the Hooked on Rooks one with Darvish on the cover
I see lots of changes in the rookie player valuations in past two months. so Becket jumped Shoop to a semistar and Mason Williams to an unlisted star.

Rosario is still a $2.00 semistar and Sano an unlisted star but Purple price dropped 1.2 multiplier making it a $ 3.00 card total $5.00

The Cone Blue #d to 199 refractor is now $ 4.50 (3x $1.50)
The Williams Green #d to 399 is $3.75 (2.5 x1.5) $3.75
The Schoop Green # to 399 is $2.25

Is there anything else I might find for you. We can drop the blue Cone if youd like but I would like the two Green refractors (40)Schoop_ and 90 (Williams) as Im now within 22 cards of completing the 100 card Green #d to 399 Refractor set

I just found a 2011 Purple Refractor of Minn Twins prospect Oswaldo Arcia (BPP24) $2.25. Do you want that?

Ok I picked up a Beckett at a local card shop today the Hooked on Rooks one with Darvish on the cover
I see lots of changes in the rookie player valuations in past two months. so Becket jumped Shoop to a semistar and Mason Williams to an unlisted star.

Rosario is still a $2.00 semistar and Sano an unlisted star but Purple price dropped 1.2 multiplier making it a $ 3.00 card total $5.00

The Cone Blue #d to 199 refractor is now $ 4.50 (3x $1.50)
The Williams Green #d to 399 is $3.75 (2.5 x1.5) $3.75
The Schoop Green # to 399 is $2.25

Last edited:
Bump for response I sent to you on 3/28/13 message about the 40 and 90 Green Refractors #d to 399