2012 Bowman Platinum FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quambomb

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Opened a hobby box and here are the goods, all FT. The only card I'll be picky about trading is the Joe Panik relic auto. I'd be looking for sig stuff or anything else that catches my eye in return.

Prospect Refractors: BPP52 (A.J. Cole), BPP45 (Jameson Taillon), BPP81 (Jarred Cosart), BPP89 (Telvon Nash), BPP95 (Trey McNutt)

Prospect X-Fractor: BPP46 (Taijuan Walker)

Prospect Green Refractors: BPP40 (Jonathan Schoop), BPP90 (Mason Williams)

Prospect Blue Refractor: BPP71 (Zach Cone)

Die-Cuts: Starlin Castro, Ricky Romero

Prospect Autographs: David Buchanan, Robbie Ray

Autograph Jersey Relic: Joe Panik (jesey relic from 2011 Arizona Fall league Rising Stars game)

Top Prospects: Brett Jackson, Jean Segura, Oscar Taveras, Shelby Miller

Gold base parallels: 30 (Adrian Gonzalez), 39 (Justin Upton), 100 (Jacob Ellsbury)

Emerald base parallels: 12 (Eric Hosmer), 23 (Ian Kennedy)

Last edited:
I can use this:

Top Prospects: Oscar Taveras

Pretty sure I have these from your need:

2007 Bowman Heritage Prospects:

2002 bowman chrome draft Francisco Liriano #147

LMK if we can work something out.

Thanks,
Brad

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. It would be hard for me to trade the Taveras for either of the cards you listed. Is there anything else you can use from me or my site for the Heritage Prospect?

Are these 2011 or 2012?

If these are 2012 which i think they are, i need the mason williams green refractor. Please check my www and lmk if there is aything u can use

Last edited:
My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. It would be hard for me to trade the Taveras for either of the cards you listed. Is there anything else you can use from me or my site for the Heritage Prospect?

I also have these Sano if you can use them:

2010 bowman platinum prospects
2011 bowman chrome futures

thanks,
Brad

I am interested in trading for the following cards below
///////////////

Top ProspectsOscar Taveras

I have a $12.00 Bryce Harper 2012 Bowman Chrome Legends in the Making I would trade for all 4..

Found a couple from your wantlists.
08 Masterpieces - 102 Ryan, 108 Dimaggio $18

Interested in 12 Platinum Tops Prospects - OT, SM $18

Thanks, Al

Hey,
Interested in these:

Prospect Refractor Jameson Taillon#BPP45
Prospect Xfractor Taijuan Walker#BPP46
Top Prospect Oscar Tavares,Shelby Miller
Gold Base Parallel Jacoby Ellsbury#30

Have an '07 Bowman Heritage Prospect#12 from your wants as well as these SP's-
Roy Halladay#188b
Chase Utley#193b
Nick Markakis#196b
Hunter Pence#226b
Trevor Cahill#232b
Alex Gordon#235b
Miguel Montero#246b

LMK what you'd like to do.
Thanks,RICK

Are these 2011 or 2012?

If these are 2012 which i think they are, i need the mason williams green refractor. Please check my www and lmk if there is aything u can use

They are 2012, thanks for catching that. I checked out your webpage and couldn't find anything I need for my player collections or set needs; its possible that I missed something because there weren't player names.

I also have these Sano if you can use them:

2010 bowman platinum prospects
2011 bowman chrome futures

thanks,
Brad

I can use the Sano Platinum Prospects and the Heritage Prospect #10 cards (total BV $7.50), but I can't move the Taveras for just those. Sorry.

I am interested in trading for the following cards below
///////////////

Top ProspectsOscar Taveras

I have a $12.00 Bryce Harper 2012 Bowman Chrome Legends in the Making I would trade for all 4..

Thanks for the interest, but I'm going to pass on the offer. The Taveras alone books for $10 and I don't have much desire to add any more Harpers to my collection at this time.

Found a couple from your wantlists.
08 Masterpieces - 102 Ryan, 108 Dimaggio $18

Interested in 12 Platinum Tops Prospects - OT, SM $18

Thanks, Al

Would you be willing to trade the Dimaggio for the Shelby Miller card?

Hey,
Interested in these:

Prospect Refractor Jameson Taillon#BPP45
Prospect Xfractor Taijuan Walker#BPP46
Top Prospect Oscar Tavares,Shelby Miller
Gold Base Parallel Jacoby Ellsbury#30

Have an '07 Bowman Heritage Prospect#12 from your wants as well as these SP's-
Roy Halladay#188b
Chase Utley#193b
Nick Markakis#196b
Hunter Pence#226b
Trevor Cahill#232b
Alex Gordon#235b
Miguel Montero#246b

LMK what you'd like to do.
Thanks,RICK

Thanks for the list. I can use the #12 prospect card and these SPs:

Roy Halladay#188b
Nick Markakis#196b
Hunter Pence#226b
Alex Gordon#235b
Miguel Montero#246beb

I believe card #232b features Dallas Braden and I already have that SP. What would you be willing to trade for all of the Bowman Platinum cards except for the Top Prospects?

My monthly Beckett says $8 for the Taveras.. What else might I interest you in for the Bowman Platinum Blue and Green Refractors as I am doing sets of those . But lmk first what value you put on those first from whatever pricing source you are using. My monthly Beckett lists Blue #d to 199 commons at 3x ($3.00) and Green 1.5x ($1.50)

I just won the Taveras card for $2.00 with free shipping on ebay so no longer need that one

Last edited:
Hi,
Not able to do that as the Miller is $3 and the Dimaggio $8.

Beckett online has the Taveras at $15, and Ryan at $10, thus the offer I proposed initially. Thanks, Al

Would u be interested in any of these for the Mason Williams card:
2012 Topps Chrome refractor Aroldis Chapman #34
2011 Bowman Platinum Aroldis Chapman gold #93
2011 Topps Chrome Xfractor Shane Victorino
2012 Bowman Platinum green refractor Eddie Rosario Twins Prospect #258/399

Last edited:
They are 2012, thanks for catching that. I checked out your webpage and couldn't find anything I need for my player collections or set needs; its possible that I missed something because there weren't player names.

I can use the Sano Platinum Prospects and the Heritage Prospect #10 cards (total BV $7.50), but I can't move the Taveras for just those. Sorry.

Thanks for the interest, but I'm going to pass on the offer. The Taveras alone books for $10 and I don't have much desire to add any more Harpers to my collection at this time.

Thanks for the list. I can use the #12 prospect card and these SPs:

Roy Halladay#188b
Nick Markakis#196b
Hunter Pence#226b
Alex Gordon#235b
Miguel Montero#246beb

I believe card #232b features Dallas Braden and I already have that SP. What would you be willing to trade for all of the Bowman Platinum cards except for the Top Prospects?

Think I'd need the top prospect Tavares to make it a little more even.
RICK

My monthly Beckett says $8 for the Taveras.. What else might I interest you in for the Bowman Platinum Blue and Green Refractors as I am doing sets of those . But lmk first what value you put on those first from whatever pricing source you are using. My monthly Beckett lists Blue #d to 199 commons at 3x ($3.00) and Green 1.5x ($1.50)

I just won the Taveras card for $2.00 with free shipping on ebay so no longer need that one

Interesting, my April Beckett has the Taveras at $10 and it looks like the online guide has it at $15 (see Smitha1's post below)...not sure what the right BV is.

I'd mostly be interested in any cards for my player collections that aren't listed as "haves" on my site for the refractors you need.

Hi,
Not able to do that as the Miller is $3 and the Dimaggio $8.

Beckett online has the Taveras at $15, and Ryan at $10, thus the offer I proposed initially. Thanks, Al

Okay, well thanks for the offer anyhow.

Would u be interested in any of these for the Mason Williams card:
2012 Topps Chrome refractor Aroldis Chapman #34
2011 Bowman Platinum Aroldis Chapman gold #93
2011 Topps Chrome Xfractor Shane Victorino
2012 Bowman Platinum green refractor Eddie Rosario Twins Prospect #258/399

I can use the Victorino X-Fractor and the Rosario, but I'll have to look up BVs tomorrow. Also, the Mason Williams card is pending a response from Togaman above as he was interested first. Thanks

Think I'd need the top prospect Tavares to make it a little more even.
RICK

Understandable. How many short prints plus thus Heritage prospect #12 would you willing to trade for the 3 cards you need from me?

I have a January 2013 Beckett with Bonds on the cover.. I guess I should go buy another one. Matter not I no longer need the Teveras Tops Prospects card as I picked it up on ebay yesterday for $ 2.00

I am still interested in the Bowman Platinum Prospects :

Green Refractors #d to 399
BPP40 (Jonathan Schoop), BPP90 (Mason Williams)

Prospect Blue Refractor: #to 199 BPP71 (Zach Cone)

Interesting, my April Beckett has the Taveras at $10 and it looks like the online guide has it at $15 (see Smitha1's post below)...not sure what the right BV is.

I'd mostly be interested in any cards for my player collections that aren't listed as "haves" on my site for the refractors you need.

Okay, well thanks for the offer anyhow.

I can use the Victorino X-Fractor and the Rosario, but I'll have to look up BVs tomorrow. Also, the Mason Williams card is pending a response from Togaman above as he was interested first. Thanks

Understandable. How many short prints plus thus Heritage prospect #12 would you willing to trade for the 3 cards you need from me?

I'd trade all the SP's you need plus the Heritage prospect#12 for the Taillon,Walker,Ellsbury and Tavares.If this is cool,please post for us.
Thanks,RICK

I am still interested in the Bowman Platinum Prospects :

Green Refractors #d to 399
BPP40 (Jonathan Schoop), BPP90 (Mason Williams)

Prospect Blue Refractor: #to 199 BPP71 (Zach Cone)

Do you have anything for my player collections or decent MN Twins prospect cards?

No problem, in the event other deals fall through and you reconsider, just send a PM. Thanks, Al

Will do.

I'd trade all the SP's you need plus the Heritage prospect#12 for the Taillon,Walker,Ellsbury and Tavares.If this is cool,please post for us.
Thanks,RICK

I'm going to hang onto the Taveras until I can find a decent card for my player collections or a decent Twins prospect. That's why I was curious how many SPs I could get for the 3 cards besides the Tavares...please lmk