Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: 2012 Bowman Platinum FT

  1. #1

    2012 Bowman Platinum FT

    Opened a hobby box and here are the goods, all FT. The only card I'll be picky about trading is the Joe Panik relic auto. I'd be looking for sig stuff or anything else that catches my eye in return.

    Prospect Refractors: BPP52 (A.J. Cole), BPP45 (Jameson Taillon), BPP81 (Jarred Cosart), BPP89 (Telvon Nash), BPP95 (Trey McNutt)

    Prospect X-Fractor: BPP46 (Taijuan Walker)

    Prospect Green Refractors: BPP40 (Jonathan Schoop), BPP90 (Mason Williams)

    Prospect Blue Refractor: BPP71 (Zach Cone)

    Die-Cuts: Starlin Castro, Ricky Romero

    Prospect Autographs: David Buchanan, Robbie Ray

    Autograph Jersey Relic: Joe Panik (jesey relic from 2011 Arizona Fall league Rising Stars game)

    Top Prospects: Brett Jackson, Jean Segura, Oscar Taveras, Shelby Miller

    Gold base parallels: 30 (Adrian Gonzalez), 39 (Justin Upton), 100 (Jacob Ellsbury)

    Emerald base parallels: 12 (Eric Hosmer), 23 (Ian Kennedy)
    Last edited by quambomb; 03-25-2013 at 11:11 PM.
    Quambomb
    http://www.freewebs.com/quambomb <-Click "continue to freewebs" if needed
    Discloser: I can be a picky trader

    Player Collections: Miguel Sano, Jose Berrios, L. Severino, F. Liriano, B. Revere, C. Gomez, & A. Chapman
    Set Collecting Needs: '12 Topps Heritage,'07 Bowman Heritage,'06 Flair Showcase,'07 A&G Flags of the World
    Always interested in MN Twins RCs, Prospects

  2. #2
    I can use this:

    Top Prospects: Oscar Taveras

    Pretty sure I have these from your need:

    2007 Bowman Heritage Prospects:
    10

    2002 bowman chrome draft Francisco Liriano #147

    LMK if we can work something out.

    Thanks,
    Brad

  3. #3
    My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. It would be hard for me to trade the Taveras for either of the cards you listed. Is there anything else you can use from me or my site for the Heritage Prospect?
    Quambomb
    http://www.freewebs.com/quambomb <-Click "continue to freewebs" if needed
    Discloser: I can be a picky trader

    Player Collections: Miguel Sano, Jose Berrios, L. Severino, F. Liriano, B. Revere, C. Gomez, & A. Chapman
    Set Collecting Needs: '12 Topps Heritage,'07 Bowman Heritage,'06 Flair Showcase,'07 A&G Flags of the World
    Always interested in MN Twins RCs, Prospects

  4. #4
    Are these 2011 or 2012?

    If these are 2012 which i think they are, i need the mason williams green refractor. Please check my www and lmk if there is aything u can use
    Last edited by yankees1; 03-23-2013 at 09:57 PM.
    I collect:
    #1 Don Mattingly
    #2 Bryce Harper, Gleyber Torres
    #3 Gary Sanchez, L. Severino

    #4 NY Giants autos and Game used

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by quambomb View Post
    My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. It would be hard for me to trade the Taveras for either of the cards you listed. Is there anything else you can use from me or my site for the Heritage Prospect?
    I also have these Sano if you can use them:

    2010 bowman platinum prospects
    2011 bowman chrome futures

    thanks,
    Brad

  6. #6
    I am interested in trading for the following cards below
    ///////////////

    Prospect Green Refractors: BPP40 (Jonathan Schoop), BPP90 (Mason Williams)

    Prospect Blue Refractor: BPP71 (Zach Cone)

    Top ProspectsOscar Taveras


    I have a $12.00 Bryce Harper 2012 Bowman Chrome Legends in the Making I would trade for all 4..
    Carl Tompkins
    togatx@aol.com

  7. #7
    Found a couple from your wantlists.
    08 Masterpieces - 102 Ryan, 108 Dimaggio $18

    Interested in 12 Platinum Tops Prospects - OT, SM $18

    Thanks, Al

  8. #8
    Hey,
    Interested in these:

    Prospect Refractor Jameson Taillon#BPP45
    Prospect Xfractor Taijuan Walker#BPP46
    Top Prospect Oscar Tavares,Shelby Miller
    Gold Base Parallel Jacoby Ellsbury#30

    Have an '07 Bowman Heritage Prospect#12 from your wants as well as these SP's-
    Roy Halladay#188b
    Chase Utley#193b
    Nick Markakis#196b
    Hunter Pence#226b
    Trevor Cahill#232b
    Alex Gordon#235b
    Miguel Montero#246b

    LMK what you'd like to do.
    Thanks,RICK
    Looking for Vlady,Jason Bay,Clay Buchholz,Jacoby Ellsbury,Justin Morneau.Still collecting Nomar and Pedro.
    Will also consider Pujols,Jeter,Ripken,Ryan and good young stars for tradebait.
    Tradepage:http://www.freewebs.com/vreds07//

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by yankees1 View Post
    Are these 2011 or 2012?

    If these are 2012 which i think they are, i need the mason williams green refractor. Please check my www and lmk if there is aything u can use
    They are 2012, thanks for catching that. I checked out your webpage and couldn't find anything I need for my player collections or set needs; its possible that I missed something because there weren't player names.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBonds25 View Post
    I also have these Sano if you can use them:

    2010 bowman platinum prospects
    2011 bowman chrome futures

    thanks,
    Brad
    I can use the Sano Platinum Prospects and the Heritage Prospect #10 cards (total BV $7.50), but I can't move the Taveras for just those. Sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by togaman View Post
    I am interested in trading for the following cards below
    ///////////////

    Prospect Green Refractors: BPP40 (Jonathan Schoop), BPP90 (Mason Williams)

    Prospect Blue Refractor: BPP71 (Zach Cone)

    Top ProspectsOscar Taveras


    I have a $12.00 Bryce Harper 2012 Bowman Chrome Legends in the Making I would trade for all 4..
    Thanks for the interest, but I'm going to pass on the offer. The Taveras alone books for $10 and I don't have much desire to add any more Harpers to my collection at this time.

    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Found a couple from your wantlists.
    08 Masterpieces - 102 Ryan, 108 Dimaggio $18

    Interested in 12 Platinum Tops Prospects - OT, SM $18

    Thanks, Al
    Would you be willing to trade the Dimaggio for the Shelby Miller card?

    Quote Originally Posted by NOMAR10 View Post
    Hey,
    Interested in these:

    Prospect Refractor Jameson Taillon#BPP45
    Prospect Xfractor Taijuan Walker#BPP46
    Top Prospect Oscar Tavares,Shelby Miller
    Gold Base Parallel Jacoby Ellsbury#30

    Have an '07 Bowman Heritage Prospect#12 from your wants as well as these SP's-
    Roy Halladay#188b
    Chase Utley#193b
    Nick Markakis#196b
    Hunter Pence#226b
    Trevor Cahill#232b
    Alex Gordon#235b
    Miguel Montero#246b

    LMK what you'd like to do.
    Thanks,RICK
    Thanks for the list. I can use the #12 prospect card and these SPs:

    Roy Halladay#188b
    Nick Markakis#196b
    Hunter Pence#226b
    Alex Gordon#235b
    Miguel Montero#246beb


    I believe card #232b features Dallas Braden and I already have that SP. What would you be willing to trade for all of the Bowman Platinum cards except for the Top Prospects?
    Quambomb
    http://www.freewebs.com/quambomb <-Click "continue to freewebs" if needed
    Discloser: I can be a picky trader

    Player Collections: Miguel Sano, Jose Berrios, L. Severino, F. Liriano, B. Revere, C. Gomez, & A. Chapman
    Set Collecting Needs: '12 Topps Heritage,'07 Bowman Heritage,'06 Flair Showcase,'07 A&G Flags of the World
    Always interested in MN Twins RCs, Prospects

  10. #10
    My monthly Beckett says $8 for the Taveras.. What else might I interest you in for the Bowman Platinum Blue and Green Refractors as I am doing sets of those . But lmk first what value you put on those first from whatever pricing source you are using. My monthly Beckett lists Blue #d to 199 commons at 3x ($3.00) and Green 1.5x ($1.50)

    I just won the Taveras card for $2.00 with free shipping on ebay so no longer need that one
    Last edited by togaman; 03-25-2013 at 12:14 AM.
    Carl Tompkins
    togatx@aol.com

  11. #11
    Hi,
    Not able to do that as the Miller is $3 and the Dimaggio $8.

    Beckett online has the Taveras at $15, and Ryan at $10, thus the offer I proposed initially. Thanks, Al

    Quote Originally Posted by quambomb View Post


    Would you be willing to trade the Dimaggio for the Shelby Miller card?



  12. #12
    Would u be interested in any of these for the Mason Williams card:
    2012 Topps Chrome refractor Aroldis Chapman #34
    2011 Bowman Platinum Aroldis Chapman gold #93
    2011 Topps Chrome Xfractor Shane Victorino
    2012 Bowman Platinum green refractor Eddie Rosario Twins Prospect #258/399
    Last edited by yankees1; 03-24-2013 at 07:06 PM.
    I collect:
    #1 Don Mattingly
    #2 Bryce Harper, Gleyber Torres
    #3 Gary Sanchez, L. Severino

    #4 NY Giants autos and Game used

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by quambomb View Post
    They are 2012, thanks for catching that. I checked out your webpage and couldn't find anything I need for my player collections or set needs; its possible that I missed something because there weren't player names.



    I can use the Sano Platinum Prospects and the Heritage Prospect #10 cards (total BV $7.50), but I can't move the Taveras for just those. Sorry.



    Thanks for the interest, but I'm going to pass on the offer. The Taveras alone books for $10 and I don't have much desire to add any more Harpers to my collection at this time.



    Would you be willing to trade the Dimaggio for the Shelby Miller card?



    Thanks for the list. I can use the #12 prospect card and these SPs:

    Roy Halladay#188b
    Nick Markakis#196b
    Hunter Pence#226b
    Alex Gordon#235b
    Miguel Montero#246beb


    I believe card #232b features Dallas Braden and I already have that SP. What would you be willing to trade for all of the Bowman Platinum cards except for the Top Prospects?
    Think I'd need the top prospect Tavares to make it a little more even.
    RICK
    Looking for Vlady,Jason Bay,Clay Buchholz,Jacoby Ellsbury,Justin Morneau.Still collecting Nomar and Pedro.
    Will also consider Pujols,Jeter,Ripken,Ryan and good young stars for tradebait.
    Tradepage:http://www.freewebs.com/vreds07//

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by togaman View Post
    My monthly Beckett says $8 for the Taveras.. What else might I interest you in for the Bowman Platinum Blue and Green Refractors as I am doing sets of those . But lmk first what value you put on those first from whatever pricing source you are using. My monthly Beckett lists Blue #d to 199 commons at 3x ($3.00) and Green 1.5x ($1.50)

    I just won the Taveras card for $2.00 with free shipping on ebay so no longer need that one
    Interesting, my April Beckett has the Taveras at $10 and it looks like the online guide has it at $15 (see Smitha1's post below)...not sure what the right BV is.

    I'd mostly be interested in any cards for my player collections that aren't listed as "haves" on my site for the refractors you need.

    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Hi,
    Not able to do that as the Miller is $3 and the Dimaggio $8.

    Beckett online has the Taveras at $15, and Ryan at $10, thus the offer I proposed initially. Thanks, Al
    Okay, well thanks for the offer anyhow.

    Quote Originally Posted by yankees1 View Post
    Would u be interested in any of these for the Mason Williams card:
    2012 Topps Chrome refractor Aroldis Chapman #34
    2011 Bowman Platinum Aroldis Chapman gold #93
    2011 Topps Chrome Xfractor Shane Victorino
    2012 Bowman Platinum green refractor Eddie Rosario Twins Prospect #258/399
    I can use the Victorino X-Fractor and the Rosario, but I'll have to look up BVs tomorrow. Also, the Mason Williams card is pending a response from Togaman above as he was interested first. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by NOMAR10 View Post
    Think I'd need the top prospect Tavares to make it a little more even.
    RICK
    Understandable. How many short prints plus thus Heritage prospect #12 would you willing to trade for the 3 cards you need from me?
    Quambomb
    http://www.freewebs.com/quambomb <-Click "continue to freewebs" if needed
    Discloser: I can be a picky trader

    Player Collections: Miguel Sano, Jose Berrios, L. Severino, F. Liriano, B. Revere, C. Gomez, & A. Chapman
    Set Collecting Needs: '12 Topps Heritage,'07 Bowman Heritage,'06 Flair Showcase,'07 A&G Flags of the World
    Always interested in MN Twins RCs, Prospects

  15. #15
    I have a January 2013 Beckett with Bonds on the cover.. I guess I should go buy another one. Matter not I no longer need the Teveras Tops Prospects card as I picked it up on ebay yesterday for $ 2.00
    Carl Tompkins
    togatx@aol.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •