Mods, please close!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have the Mauer ad panel - could use the Stanton refractor, or other cards (does not have to be 2013 Heritage) of Braves (Minor, Kimbrel, Heyward), Brandon Belt, Aroldis Chapman, Todd Frazier, Rickie Weeks.

Pulled these out of the random box

2011 Lineage 148 Refractor Chapman
2012 Allen & Ginter What's in a Name WIN56 Chapman
2012 Bowman Platinum #17 Green Pastornicky
2011 Topps Chrome Refractor #16 Heyward
2011 Topps Chrome #16 Chapman (X4)
2011 Lineage Rookies #1 Freeman
2011 Lineage Rookies #4 Chapman
2011 Lineage #129 Heyward (X4)
2011 Lineage RC #148 Chapman
2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Future Stars FS-CK Craig Kimbrel
2011 Topps Heritage RC #199 Chapman (X2)

Anything interesting to you in that mess??

Keith

Pulled these out of the random box

2011 Lineage 148 Refractor Chapman
2012 Allen & Ginter What's in a Name WIN56 Chapman
2012 Bowman Platinum #17 Green Pastornicky
2011 Topps Chrome Refractor #16 Heyward
2011 Topps Chrome #16 Chapman (X4)
2011 Lineage Rookies #1 Freeman
2011 Lineage Rookies #4 Chapman
2011 Lineage #129 Heyward (X4)
2011 Lineage RC #148 Chapman
2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Future Stars FS-CK Craig Kimbrel
2011 Topps Heritage RC #199 Chapman (X2)

Anything interesting to you in that mess??

Keith

I'll check to be sure, but I think I have all of those. Might need that Gypsy Queen Kimbrel, so I'll double check on that one.

Well, turns out I don't need the GQ Kimbrel either. Thanks for the list, and good luck with the set.

Dug a little deeper (finally had time) and found these in 2013 Heritage:

CC Heyward
CC Hudson

Either of those worth anything to you??

Actually had the Braves in a case break, so I managed to get just about all of the Braves cards I need from Heritage (except the Hank Aaron auto...). Kinda strange that one case would have Heyward, Hudson, and Hanson jersey cards - that's 25% of the hits. Anyway, I can just send you the Mauer panel if you still need it - maybe you'll have something I could use down the road. Let me know. Thanks - David.

Actually had the Braves in a case break, so I managed to get just about all of the Braves cards I need from Heritage (except the Hank Aaron auto...). Kinda strange that one case would have Heyward, Hudson, and Hanson jersey cards - that's 25% of the hits. Anyway, I can just send you the Mauer panel if you still need it - maybe you'll have something I could use down the road. Let me know. Thanks - David.

I think I got the same case; I also pulled those three (didn't know if you'd want the Hanson).

I'll keep digging around for the Mauer; you don't need to send it, but I sure appreciate the offer!

Keith

I think I got the same case; I also pulled those three (didn't know if you'd want the Hanson).

I'll keep digging around for the Mauer; you don't need to send it, but I sure appreciate the offer!

Keith

Another couple of possibles:

2013 Heritage Purple Refractor HC85 Michael Bourn
2013 Heritage Purple Refractor HC69 Kris Medlen

Possibles?

Another couple of possibles:

2013 Heritage Purple Refractor HC85 Michael Bourn
2013 Heritage Purple Refractor HC69 Kris Medlen

Possibles?

Wow - that is odd that you got the same 3. I'd take the Medlen purple if that works for you. Thanks - David.