bucket freshly updated so lets get some trades going

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fuser

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
just updated the bucket last night so am back from vacation and looking to trade. looking for a variety of things so dont mind looking at buckets for stuff that may catch my eye

nate213, interested in a couple of the vintage cards, what are trade values on them?
t-206 card, 52 bowmans, 68 leaders w/clemente

mrblue, the only things i saw i can use a tthe moment were these
ken griffey sr auto
garry maddox nickname auto
steve bedrosian nickname auto

fuser, the BV on the 1909 t206 is 50-75 dollars. the 1968 leaders is 30, the 2 bowmans together have a bv of 30.

ok, what is the value in their condition? the 68 clemente looks pretty decent and the 2 52's dont look too bad. the 206 is too rough for me to go that high so would just pass on it. i guess it depends on what you want for them in return

the bv of the 1909 in its condition is 50-75, if it was VG, it would be 100. I like the yogi berra bat, and a few other GU. and yes, the clemente leaders card is in really decent shape, id say NRMNT. the 1952's are great for the year, Id say VG-NRMNT

interested in these from your site.
sandberg gypsy queen auto
musial diamond kings auto
j.bench absolute au/gu
m.schmidt greats auto
g.kell greats auto
y.berra ballpark auto
mauer/mccann booklet gu
j.randle proline auto