Moved

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I am interested but according to the OPG these are $12 and $8
well beckett price guide has them listed at prices i have gwynn is $2.50 x 15=$37.50 martinez is $1.50 x15=$22.50 there the extra version of the set cards prices you have are definatly wrong way to low except for martinez since he is not an unlisted star cards 1-90 are multipuls of 6 to15 x basic version of card gwynn is an unlisted star so more likley at 15x martinez is simistar so could be lower but $12 and $8 even at multipul of 6 x is low

em_zpsab818639.png

tg_zps2154b279.png

Just used my online price guide, and here is what it says:

2000 FLEER GAMERS EXTRA #90 TONY GWYNN - BECKETT REAL TIME PRICING - $5.00 to $12.00
2000 FLEER GAMERS EXTRA #37 EDGAR MARTINEZ - BECKETT REAL TIME PRICING - $3.00 to $8.00

Probably not what you wanted to see, but that is what Beckett online says.

Just used my online price guide, and here is what it says:

2000 FLEER GAMERS EXTRA #90 TONY GWYNN - BECKETT REAL TIME PRICING - $5.00 to $12.00
2000 FLEER GAMERS EXTRA #37 EDGAR MARTINEZ - BECKETT REAL TIME PRICING - $3.00 to $8.00

Probably not what you wanted to see, but that is what Beckett online says.
well my beckett price guide is current and why would it give two so different figures we pay good money for these guides and thats all we have to go on something is wrong because those figures are way off this is not just a minor diff its huge guess i will take them down if thats the case,sorry for the high ball i just went by my beckett guide i paid $10 for!!,i am going to contact beckett and ask them about it because it makes no sense i have never had a problem between book and online pricing there always same or closer than that!

Last edited:
just wanted to make it clear i was not high balling the cards i was only going by the book (beckett this months ed.) i think the online pricing is wrong for the 1 through 90 card because in the book the 1through 90 cards are priced in higher multipuls and even at the prices there giving $5 per card is not outragous in fact after postage it will be only$4 a card for me and your ok at $5 each its still a fair sale and buy,gwynn stuff is a good investment and edgar will get in the hall of fame when the hall of fame board get there acts together how do you not get in the hall with 3000 plus hits even biggio should have got in last vote i think the hof board has lost there minds,anyways its up to you there nice cards in plastic screwdowns in mint condition!

What I think you were doing was looking at the FG Pricing for star/semi which is $2.50 for stars and $1.50 for semis. These prices are for the cards 91-110. 1-90 unlisted stars are .75 and semis- .50 high book. This is from the April 2013 beckett (Print) and would match up with the online version.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online