Sold!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Would you sell just the 1990 Leaf Frank Thomas? If so how much DLVD price? And do you have a scan? Let me know.

-Josh

Would you sell just the 1990 Leaf Frank Thomas? If so how much DLVD price? And do you have a scan? Let me know.

-Josh
well trying to sell as a lot and yes i can send you scan of the thomas its in mint cond been in a screwdown since i pulled it out of a pack a few yrs back its only touched my hands and the case its in mint cond no visible flaws at all!,i am going to add a $50 paul molitor rc to this lot today making it a great deal for the lot of cards though the molitor is only nrmt cond compaired to the rest but i did not pull it like the others but$105 bv in rc's for $15 is a great deal please consider that and you get them all!!,THANKS

I am interested in the lot. Can I see a scan of the Molitor?
check your private messages i sent a scan but trust me at $3 per card as a lot its an amazing deal no matter what shape the molitor is in its a 35yr old card but the thomas and mcgwire which are old are mint because i pulled them and took professional care of them the molitor was included in a deal i made on here awhile back to sweeten a deal!!