Want to trade for Brett Favre

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have 100's of Favre's, including tons of his Flight cards. Only selling though. Interested in buying? Only looking for 20-25%.

I have these Favre cards:
04 Leaf Rookies & Stars Ticket Masters #TM-10 Favre/Green (247/1250)
04 Playoff Hog Heaven Leather Quads #LQ7 Favre/Green/Driver/Walker (1139/1250)

Have these Bret Favres'
1993 UD #439
1993 UD Future heroes 44 of 45
1995 Pinnacle Select95 checklist #4 of 7

Also a bunch of Barry Sanders
Looking for baseball (young Red Sox) or other young players. lmk and I will list Sanders' Cards

I have several of his 1992 Topps, freshly pulled from a box earlier this month if you need them.

Would be looking for Browns in return.

Dollar Bay, eh? I have a couple distant cousins in your town. My dad is a Calumet High grad.

I have several of his 1992 Topps, freshly pulled from a box earlier this month if you need them.

Dollar Bay, eh? I have a couple distant cousins in your town. My dad is a Calumet High grad.[/QUOT

Last edited:
Have these Bret Favres'
1993 UD #439
1993 UD Future heroes 44 of 45
1995 Pinnacle Select95 checklist #4 of 7

Also a bunch of Barry Sanders
Looking for baseball (young Red Sox) or other young players. lmk and I will list Sanders' Cards

Sorry don't have any baseball

Dollar Bay, eh? I have a couple distant cousins in your town. My dad is a Calumet High grad.

Cool that you know of DB, I probably know your cousins. My family owns the local store in town. I will see if I have any Browns.