Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 77

Thread: 2013 Trade List! Bowman, Topps, Heritage, GQ (Updated 6/1!)

  1. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by djrulz View Post
    I need these from you:
    2013 Topps Heritage #459 Yoenis Cespedes
    2013 Topps Heritage #460 Ryan Braun
    2013 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Dual Relics #CCDR-KC Al Kaline/Miguel Cabrera (#ed 60/64)

    I have these:
    2009 Topps Heritage #209 Albert Pujols
    2009 Topps Heritage Flashbacks #FB-06 Albert Pujols
    2011 Bowman Gold #6 Albert Pujols
    2011 Topps Lineage 3-D Albert Pujols
    2012 Bowman Gold #34 Mike Trout
    2012 Topps Gold Sparkle #279 R.A. Dickey
    2012 Topps Golden Greats #GG-10 Nolan Ryan
    2012 Topps Golden Greats #GG-67 Albert Pujols
    2012 Topps Golden Greats #GG-68 Albert Pujols
    2012 Topps Golden Greats #GG-70 Albert Pujols
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractor #127 Starlin Castro
    2012 Topps Heritage Stick-Ons #20 Albert Pujols
    2013 Topps 1972 Minis #TM-44 Nolan Ryan
    2013 Topps Heritage #485 Starlin Castro
    2013 Topps Heritage Wal Mart Blue #125 Yu Darvish
    2013 Topps Heritage Wal Mart Blue #430 Mike Trout
    2013 Topps Heritage Memorable Moments #MM-RA R.A. Dickey
    2013 Topps Heritage New Age Performers #NAP-AP Albert Pujols
    2013 Topps Heritage New Age Performers #NAP-SC Starlin Castro
    2013 Topps Heritage Then and Now #TN-AT Luis Aparicio/Mike Trout
    djruiz,
    That Cabrera/Kaline relic books for $120. I couldn't part with it except for similar value GU/special card.

    I'd be glad to trade the other two, though!

    How's this?
    You get..
    2013 Topps Heritage #459 Yoenis Cespedes ($10)
    2013 Topps Heritage #460 Ryan Braun ($8)

    BV: 18.00

    I get...
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractor #127 Starlin Castro ($3)
    2013 Topps 1972 Minis #TM-44 Nolan Ryan ($5)
    2013 Topps Heritage #485 Starlin Castro ($8)
    2013 Topps Heritage New Age Performers #NAP-SC Starlin Castro ($1.50)

    BV: 17.50

    Post if you agree! Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any comparable cards to trade for Cabrera relic!

  2. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by gophergirl23 View Post
    togaman, I JUST traded that Walmart Blue Jeter! Sorry! I do still have the reds, if you're interested.
    Mainly just trying to finish the 2013 Walmart set...
    Doubt I will commit the time to complete the Target set
    Carl Tompkins
    togatx@aol.com

  3. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by gophergirl23 View Post
    djruiz,
    That Cabrera/Kaline relic books for $120. I couldn't part with it except for similar value GU/special card.

    I'd be glad to trade the other two, though!

    How's this?
    You get..
    2013 Topps Heritage #459 Yoenis Cespedes ($10)
    2013 Topps Heritage #460 Ryan Braun ($8)

    BV: 18.00

    I get...
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractor #127 Starlin Castro ($3)
    2013 Topps 1972 Minis #TM-44 Nolan Ryan ($5)
    2013 Topps Heritage #485 Starlin Castro ($8)
    2013 Topps Heritage New Age Performers #NAP-SC Starlin Castro ($1.50)

    BV: 17.50

    Post if you agree! Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any comparable cards to trade for Cabrera relic!
    Trade has been posted. I will mail on Friday.
    Thanks
    Jeremy
    I collect Nick Johnson, Jeff Marquez, Randy Johnson in an Expos Uniform, and Harold Reynolds among others.

  4. #49
    Trade list updated!
    PC: Sandberg, Ryan, Hamilton, Pujols, Dickey, Trout, Kershaw
    Set Needshttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Gc&usp=sharing
    Traders: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Hc&usp=sharing
    [COLOR="#FF8C00"]

  5. #50
    Hi -
    I like these:
    2013 Topps CHR-AC Aroldis Chapman
    2013 Topps CHR-SM Stan Musial
    2013 GQ White Framed Bench 300
    2012 Topps Update Targe Red US255 Votto
    2009 Upper Deck O Pee Chee Preview OPC-30 Bruce
    2011 Topps Heritage Minors Red 27 Mesoraco
    SP's
    Ruth
    Wright

    Have these:
    1999 Bowman Chrome #431 Josh Hamilton RC
    2011 GQ Mini Sandberg VAR 72 (swinging)
    2011 Topps Diamond Die Cut DDC-153 Ryne Sandberg
    2006 Upper Deck Future Stars 64 Albert Pujols
    2012 Bowman Chrome All-Star Futures Game FG-JP Jurickson Profar

    PLMK if we can strike a deal.
    Robert

    Wants: Cards I need of Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

  6. #51
    Robert,

    Which Ruth SP are you interested in? I have both 2009 Topps 206 Babe Ruth ($12), 2010 Topps #294 Babe Ruth ($30). Or would you like both?

    Assuming you want the 2010 Topps Ruth, how about the following trade...

    SP's
    2010 Topps #294 Ruth ($30)
    2013 Topps #400 Wright ($20)
    2013 Topps CHR-AC Aroldis Chapman ($10)
    2013 GQ White Framed Bench 300 ($1.50)
    2012 Topps Update Target Red US255 Votto ($3)
    2009 Upper Deck O Pee Chee Preview OPC-30 Bruce ($2)
    2011 Topps Heritage Minors Red 27 Mesoraco ($6)

    BV: $72.50

    For the following...

    1999 Bowman Chrome #431 Josh Hamilton RC ($30)
    2011 GQ Mini Sandberg VAR 72 (swinging) ($15)
    2011 Topps Diamond Die Cut DDC-153 Ryne Sandberg ($25)
    2006 Upper Deck Future Stars 64 Albert Pujols ($2)
    BV: $70

    (Here are the Beckett values on the other cards we were considering...
    My cards:
    2013 Topps CHR-SM Stan Musial ($50)
    2009 Topps 206 SP Babe Ruth ($12)

    Your cards:
    2012 Bowman Chrome All-Star Futures Game FG-JP Jurickson Profar ($5)

    Let me know if the above trade works for you!
    PC: Sandberg, Ryan, Hamilton, Pujols, Dickey, Trout, Kershaw
    Set Needshttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Gc&usp=sharing
    Traders: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Hc&usp=sharing
    [COLOR="#FF8C00"]

  7. #52
    Alison -
    I found a few more looks like you could use:
    2008 UD Masterpieces 110 Yogi Berra $3
    2009 Upper Deck Goudey 211 Ryne Sandberg $8
    2011 Upper Deck Goodwin's Champions foil mini 46 Ryne Sandberg $8
    2009 Upper Deck Goudey 4-In-1 Green #28 Palmer\Ryan\Gibson\Perry $20
    2009 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Mini #52 Nolan Ryan $8
    2010 TRISTAR Obak Mini T212 #3B Immensely Popular slogan Starlin Castro $5
    2011 TRISTAR Obak T212 Mini #3 Nolan Ryan $6
    2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Glove Stories Mini #JH Josh Hamilton $3
    2012 Bowman Chrome All-Star Futures Game FG-JP Jurickson Profar $5
    2013 Topps 1972 Topps Minis #TM4 Mike Trout BV $6

    Would these work for the Musial and other Ruth?

    PLMK

    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by gophergirl23 View Post
    Robert,

    Which Ruth SP are you interested in? I have both 2009 Topps 206 Babe Ruth ($12), 2010 Topps #294 Babe Ruth ($30). Or would you like both?

    Assuming you want the 2010 Topps Ruth, how about the following trade...

    SP's
    2010 Topps #294 Ruth ($30)
    2013 Topps #400 Wright ($20)
    2013 Topps CHR-AC Aroldis Chapman ($10)
    2013 GQ White Framed Bench 300 ($1.50)
    2012 Topps Update Target Red US255 Votto ($3)
    2009 Upper Deck O Pee Chee Preview OPC-30 Bruce ($2)
    2011 Topps Heritage Minors Red 27 Mesoraco ($6)

    BV: $72.50

    For the following...

    1999 Bowman Chrome #431 Josh Hamilton RC ($30)
    2011 GQ Mini Sandberg VAR 72 (swinging) ($15)
    2011 Topps Diamond Die Cut DDC-153 Ryne Sandberg ($25)
    2006 Upper Deck Future Stars 64 Albert Pujols ($2)
    BV: $70

    (Here are the Beckett values on the other cards we were considering...
    My cards:
    2013 Topps CHR-SM Stan Musial ($50)
    2009 Topps 206 SP Babe Ruth ($12)

    Your cards:
    2012 Bowman Chrome All-Star Futures Game FG-JP Jurickson Profar ($5)

    Let me know if the above trade works for you!
    Robert

    Wants: Cards I need of Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

  8. #53
    Going to hang on to the Musial for now....would rather trade that one "card for card", hopefully for a high end Sandberg.

    How about this for a trade?

    SP's
    2009 Topps 206 SP Babe Ruth ($12)
    2010 Topps #294 Ruth ($30)
    2013 Topps #400 Wright ($20)
    2013 Topps CHR-AC Aroldis Chapman ($10)
    2013 GQ White Framed Bench 300 ($1.50)
    2012 Topps Update Target Red US255 Votto ($3)
    2009 Upper Deck O Pee Chee Preview OPC-30 Bruce ($2)
    2011 Topps Heritage Minors Red 27 Mesoraco ($6)

    BV: $84.50

    For the following...

    1999 Bowman Chrome #431 Josh Hamilton RC ($30)
    2011 GQ Mini Sandberg VAR 72 (swinging) ($15)
    2011 Topps Diamond Die Cut DDC-153 Ryne Sandberg ($25)
    2009 Upper Deck Goudey 211 Ryne Sandberg ($8)
    2011 Upper Deck Goodwin's Champions foil mini 46 Ryne Sandberg ($8)

    BV: $86

    Let me know! Thanks!
    PC: Sandberg, Ryan, Hamilton, Pujols, Dickey, Trout, Kershaw
    Set Needshttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Gc&usp=sharing
    Traders: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Hc&usp=sharing
    [COLOR="#FF8C00"]

  9. #54
    And since we're discussing mid value cards...what are the conditions of your cards? I'm not usually too worried about conditions but recently got one in shabby condition and am a bit gunshy now:-) I'm no professional grader but it looks like my cards are still pack fresh. The Bruce O-Pee-Chee has maybe a little softening of the right lower corner, but can easily claim a "near-mint". Can't find anything on the others.

    Thanks!
    PC: Sandberg, Ryan, Hamilton, Pujols, Dickey, Trout, Kershaw
    Set Needshttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Gc&usp=sharing
    Traders: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Hc&usp=sharing
    [COLOR="#FF8C00"]

  10. #55
    Alison -
    Understand about keeping the Musial, I also looked and realized I needed 2010 206 Sp's not 2009, so how about this?
    I do not see any flaws on any of the cards that would make them anything other than NM.

    SP's
    2010 Topps #294 Ruth ($30)
    2013 Topps #400 Wright ($20)
    2013 Topps CHR-AC Aroldis Chapman ($10)
    2013 GQ White Framed Bench 300 ($1.50)
    2012 Topps Update Target Red US255 Votto ($3)
    2009 Upper Deck O Pee Chee Preview OPC-30 Bruce ($2)
    2011 Topps Heritage Minors Red 27 Mesoraco ($6)

    BV: $72.50

    For the following...

    1999 Bowman Chrome #431 Josh Hamilton RC ($30)
    2011 Topps Diamond Die Cut DDC-153 Ryne Sandberg ($25)
    2009 Upper Deck Goudey 211 Ryne Sandberg ($8)
    2011 Upper Deck Goodwin's Champions foil mini 46 Ryne Sandberg ($8)
    2006 Upper Deck Future Stars 64 Albert Pujols ($2)

    BV: $73

    PLMK.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by gophergirl23 View Post
    And since we're discussing mid value cards...what are the conditions of your cards? I'm not usually too worried about conditions but recently got one in shabby condition and am a bit gunshy now:-) I'm no professional grader but it looks like my cards are still pack fresh. The Bruce O-Pee-Chee has maybe a little softening of the right lower corner, but can easily claim a "near-mint". Can't find anything on the others.

    Thanks!
    Robert

    Wants: Cards I need of Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

  11. #56
    Trade list updated!
    PC: Sandberg, Ryan, Hamilton, Pujols, Dickey, Trout, Kershaw
    Set Needshttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Gc&usp=sharing
    Traders: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Hc&usp=sharing
    [COLOR="#FF8C00"]

  12. #57
    Up!
    PC: Sandberg, Ryan, Hamilton, Pujols, Dickey, Trout, Kershaw
    Set Needshttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Gc&usp=sharing
    Traders: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Hc&usp=sharing
    [COLOR="#FF8C00"]

  13. #58
    Alison

    I need the 2 2013 Bowman Hometown cards that are listed on your site

    Please check MY SITE for any of your needs link located sig.

    Best,
    David
    MY SITE/
    QUEST FOR 5000 TRADES CONTEST POSTED IN THE CONTEST FORUM.

  14. #59
    can use the cream of the crop minis and jeter tatoo.will get you a lst.

  15. #60
    so far came up with these.lmk
    2013 gypsy queen #326 aaron hill
    93 ud fun pack ryne sandberg #84
    92 donruss mcdonalds mvp ryne sandberg #6 of 26
    01 topps Nolan ryan #785
    03 flair greats Nolan ryan #34
    93 ud fun packs Nolan ryan #160
    00 ud legends Nolan ryan #69
    94 stadium club Nolan ryan #34
    93 bowman Nolan ryan #405
    93 collectors choice Nolan ryan #320
    02 sp legendary cuts Nolan ryan #57
    93 score Nolan ryan #59
    94 fleer Nolan ryan #321
    90 ud Nolan ryan #544
    90 fleer Nolan ryan #313
    86 leaf Nolan ryan #132
    92 studio Nolan ryan #248
    91 leaf Nolan ryan #423
    92 triple play Nolan ryan #22
    84 Ralston purina Nolan ryan #14 of 33
    90 topps Nolan ryan #3,4,5
    Last edited by jordanrulz; 06-03-2013 at 12:31 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •