The last few YSL cards needed before the big charity auction!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meliah

MVP
5.00 star(s)
So, the good news is the YSL set is done. The bad news is there are a few cards that need to be replaced either from being dinged in the corner, off-center and there were 4 that I had on my list but were not here. After talking to a rep from an auction house the mentioned a set of this magnitude needs to be mint if we expect to get the most money for the charity.

Cards we still need--

1131--2105--4767--5953

I do still have a ton of dups, just no list of them. If someone wants to trade I can trade in their favor, especially if they are taking cards out of their own set to help us out.

*--Means the card is now incoming. Will take off the list when they arrive to me.

Last edited:
Well, none of my 50 doubles are needed. Off to see what I can find for these last 30.

Thanks for being the keeper of the list Matt.

Meliah, if you want to pm your email address to me I can have someone from another site get in touch with you. I beleive he would part with cards he doesn't have dups of as long as you would trade in his favor. Or I can get his email address and you can contact him.

Just landed this from Meliah list: 540, 852, 1234, 1264, 3589, 3614, 3639, 3985, 4793, 4842, 4911, 5063, 5088, 5557, 5866, 6329, 6494, 6641. Best regards, David PS found them on dave and adams world website.

Meliah, if you want to pm your email address to me I can have someone from another site get in touch with you. I beleive he would part with cards he doesn't have dups of as long as you would trade in his favor. Or I can get his email address and you can contact him.

If I have cards he needs I have no problem trading well in his favor, tons of dups just sitting here.

Email is--

[email protected]

Looked at the four dups I never sent in with no luck - everyone, dig out your dups in hand and verify you don't have the last remaining cards.

Todd

Hi Meliah! Just got the 18 YSL from dave/adams.....they look in mint to near mint condition. I'll be shipping them by to you for a 5 to 6 days mailing time. Best regards, David PS to your new adddress.

Last edited:
Just getting back online today, ended up having two emergency surgeries and been laid up because of those. Will get everything updated soon, energy is coming back finally:)

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online