WTB: Frank Thomas - Serial#d, GU, Auto, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Have 2013 Panini Pinnacle Autograph of Frank Thomas # FT. Pm me your email and I'll send over a doubleside scan.

Benny

Check my site to see if I have any Frank Thomas cards that you would be interested in. I have lots but maybe not many that you are wanting, so check you might find something that you want.

Paypal is loaded for Frank Thomas. Not really looking for base or low end inserts right now.

Thanks,
Steve

Check my site to see if I have any Frank Thomas cards that you would be interested in. I have lots but maybe not many that you are wanting, so check you might find something that you want.

I'd love to check your site, unfortunately I can't find a link anywhere....?

Thanks
Steve

David, sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Yes I am looking for 1/1 auto's. What do you have available?

Regards,
Steve

Sorry about being so long. Been busy & not online. This card has a bv of $20.00. You can have it for 7.00 including shipping or lmk what you have for trade. Lmk if interested.

Hey, I can use this one from your list.

1998 Flair Showcase Frank Thomas Sec.2 Row 0 Seat 3 ser. #111/250

Let me know what you'd be looking for in return?

Thanks
Steve