All these autos - NOW AVAILABLE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardboard_fan

Pro
5.00 star(s)
$15
1987Topps380RichGossage.jpg

Collection of signed balls
http://s390.photobucket.com/user/ca...n-Authenticated Autograph Balls?sort=9&page=1

Collection of signed cards- ranging from $1 to $5 with a couple exceptions
http://s390.photobucket.com/user/ca...n-Authenticated Autograph Cards?sort=9&page=1

Most obtained in person at games, signings, appearances etc. while some were TTM. PM me and I will be happy to answer any questions

This is something I worked on heavy but am now selling off for funds for my daughter.

Thanks for the look,
Mike

Could you list which players autos are on the ball? (Just curious)
Thank you!

$90 shipped? If that works for you, post it up

Last edited:
Could you list which players autos are on the ball? (Just curious)
Thank you!

$90 shipped? If that works for you, post it up

The ball was given to each of the 2006 Columbus, GA little league world series champions from the Braves with their visit to their clubhouse. I will have to look when I get back in the state but it is I believe 9 sigs of the starters.

Shipping in a medium priority flat rate box is a good $11+ so no $90 is not possible.

It would be $92.50 for shipping of $11-12 but to save you a few bucks I'll do $100 delivered if you want

Also (sorry for so many questions), is the 2008 ball the same price?
Depending on which starters/and pitchers signed the '06 and '08 ball, you've got a deal at $100

Also (sorry for so many questions), is the 2008 ball the same price?
Depending on which starters/and pitchers signed the '06 and '08 ball, you've got a deal at $100

The 08 has 20 something auto by all the starters and 25 man roster as well as Bobby and so on.

I have no way of telling until Weds but the 08 is $100 where as the 06 is $80