Another 2012 Leaf Cut Signature 6-Box Case Break! PICS ADDED!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thedarkbrown

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
We busted this 6/10, I just got home from back surgery and couldn't wait to open it so we opened it while I was still all drugged up.

This now makes it 35 boxes of this that we have opened...

In no particular order because we didn't keep track:

Box 1:
Jay Leno
Late Night Talk Show Host
4 of 10
Error card. Title card was slabbed with the card so the back shows the name of the card.
JayLenoF_zpse7a0edaa.jpg
JayLenoB_zps3e2ae983.jpg

Box 2:
Ronnie Wood
Musician - The Rolling Stones
1 of 1
RonnieWoodF3_zps33ca77d5.jpg

Box 3:
Don Cheadle
Actor - Ocean's Eleven
6 of 6
DonCheadle_zps09173d01.jpg

Box 4:
Aretha Franklin
R & B Music Musician
3 of 3
ArethaFranklinF_zps4bad4c02.jpg

Box 5:
Michael Dukakis / Walter Mondale
Democratic Presidential Candidates
2 of 3
Dukakis-MondaleF_zps551899eb.jpg
Dukakis-MondaleB_zps7ba524a4.jpg

Box 6:
Red Skelton
Actor and Comedian
21 of 25
Died: 1997
(I'll have to return this to Leaf because the slab is pretty cracked in multiple places)

I think this was a good case!

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket automatically rotates pictures and sometime, even after rotating them in photobucket, the won't show horizontally, like the Mondale above.

3 out of the 6 are on eBay, Leno, Aretha, Dukakis/Mondale. Still trying to figure out what to do with the Ronnie Wood, simply because I can't find anything comparable and it's done in pencil, inscribed "Stones" with a circle around it leading me to believe that it was done in the 60's/70's... Will put Cheadle up later, the Skelton will be sent back to Leaf.

Last edited:
Great breaks! Plus Cheadle was in Ironman! Best regards, David

thanks for looking. He was in a lot of different stuff, the card says Ocean's Eleven though. We've opened enough of this product that I think we have the entire cast from this movie, lol

That was a nice break. When you get the Skelton back, maybe we can try to work something. He was a funny guy; loved watching reruns of his show.

Dewayne

Funny you mention the Skelton.. we got it back today!

Not sure if we can trade it because it was purchased with business money, but I will definitely listen to offers!

Thanks for getting back with me. Unfortunately my mother's AC unit went out and I had to help her get it fixed. I wish you the best selling it.

Take care,
Dewayne

Thanks for getting back with me. Unfortunately my mother's AC unit went out and I had to help her get it fixed. I wish you the best selling it.

Take care,
Dewayne

I know how that is! We just had to replace our entire upstairs A/C central air unit (A/C is required and non-negotiable in AZ) and it's hurting!