FT: a few HIGH END cards......Verlander, Ruth, Ripken, Bonds, Mauer, Clemens & more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tkraft24

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
FT: a few HIGH END cards......Verlander, Ruth, Ripken, Bonds, Mauer, Clemens & more

Have these available FT
verlander180.pngbondsautographics.png
mauerbcrcau.pngruth99.png
ripkenauto69.png
clemenscarlton25.png
mauervmart5.png

.....mainly looking for some really nice Indians cards! Rare AU of 90's guys, Kipnis, Salazar, and Lindor are a plus.

I also might consider trading down for really nice star autos which would be easy to move. Also, I'd probably need a slight premium on my end to make it worthwhile (if trading for non-PC cards).

Last edited:
Sounds good, Chuck.

Also, I've updated the OP to entertain trades for non-Indians cards. Basically, I'll consider trading down for multiple star autographs that catch my eye.....most likely with a premium added on my end for trading down for non-PC cards. I know $100-200 Indians cards are few and far between.....paired with me being picky about players....so it's tough!

what is the info on the ripken card trying to find you something but not sure of a price. this is for a birthday gift so im willing to trade in your favor just need to know the $$ im shooting for.

Not sure if you would be interested, but I have a 2012 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor Trevor Bauer Autograph.

-J

Chuck: Here's the info:
2004 Upper Deck Signature Stars Black Ink 1 #CR Cal Ripken/69

J: Thanks for checking but I'm set on Bauer for now.....kind of taking the wait and see approach at this time with him.