Kirbyfan34's Sucesses IP and TTM and pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Not really a new success but was at the in-laws over the 4th and helped dad with trimming the trees in the front yard and my payment was this.

001-15.jpg

Already have a Hall sig but this one will more than likely replace it and make that one up for trade.

Alright, although things were different from my first FanFest experience in 2002 It was still enjoyable got six signatures and have 3 to post here the other 3 are being given to the kids. (All American Girls Professional Baseball Leaguers) First up a AAGPBer from near where I grew up in Minnesota. Lou Erickson was born and still lives in Arcadia Wisconsin. She Played for the Rockford Peaches. (not sure if she was represented in the Movie : league of their own though)
001-17.jpg
Next up someone every red blooded American man had or still has a crush on Mrs. Casey Daigle... Otherwise known as Jennie Finch
002-2.jpg
And last but certainly not least a HOF whose career ran into the mid eighties and was elected to the hall the year I graduated from High School... Representing the Chicago Cubs and Texas Rangers #31 Ferguson Jenkins
004-1.jpg

Hopefully I can get my pictures posted up here soon also... it was a great time. Can wait for the game tonight.

First Minor League Success in a REALLY Long time...I think the only two I've ever sent to the minors were Tino Martinez in 1989 and Vinny Rotino in 2008... Both came back so maybe I should concentrate more on prospects than those who are in the Majors already... Anyway Victor Roache a nice prospect for the Brewers who is right now in Brevard County. Earlier this year became the first player ever for the Manatees to hit 3 bombs in one game. Took about 2 and one half months. Would be willing to trade one.

001-18.jpg

Got two more pick-ups this weekend from Daveteach, thanks buddy for the trade.

001-19.jpg

BLEVINS 1G 1IP O.OO ERA O.OO WHIP
IZTURIS 2G 0-8

Blevins was notable only because it was the 12 to last game at the Metrodome in 2009. Sept 11 and my brother had won tickets at the county fair. (row 5 behind home plate) We had scouts all around us and the A's seemed like they were taking BP off of Nick Blackburn. All in all 5 Oakland players had home runs although it felt like everyone in the lineup took someone deep.

Just won these on ebay... Gwynn could be for trade but would need a hofer in return.
001-21.jpg
GRIFFEY 2G 1-6 1R 1HR 2RBI 1BB 3K .166AVE .667SLUG
Griffey games were as a Red and it was too bad because the one game he left with an injury and fans around us were yelling at him, telling him to toughen up...granted it was in Milwaukee but it's too bad that people thought that he wasn't living up to his potential when in reality his career was as good if not better than his peers for a variety of reasons that we won't discuss here.

Last edited:
got these in a trade with Loyalty32 today.
5447d03a-8939-4233-b444-12b6b2483bc5.jpg
f52a0096-7292-464f-9cf8-152fa47d1864.jpg
001-20.jpg

MAGRUDER 2G 2-5 1R 1 2B 2K .400AVE AND .600 SLUG
PENDLETON 2G 2-6 1R 2K .333AVE .333SLUG
MONTGOMERY 1G 1IP 1W 1S 0.00ERA 1.00WHIP

Pendleton and Montgomery were both from April of 1998 when the Twins decided to have TwinsFest the weekend of the home opener. The only memorable thing about those two games was watching Eric Milton make is MLB debut on Sunday and realizing that we didn't get completely hosed by the Yankees in the Chuck Knoblauch deal! Don't remember the Magruder games at all. This brings my percentage to 13 but still have tons of work to do! (127/969) Also am high bidder on a lot on the bay that would knock 3 huge names off my list (Ripken, Murray, and Boggs) Keep you fingers crossed for me.

Last edited:
Ended up winning these on ebay... got them today Brett is up for trade.
001-22.jpg
BOGGS 2G 0-7 1BB 2K
MURRAY 1G 1-3 1R 1HR 2RBI .333AVE 1.333SLUG
RIPKEN 3G 3-11 1R 1RBI 1BB 1K .272AVE .272SLUG

The last Ripken game upset me because it was the DAY BEFORE he collected his 3000th hit.