BSL Update: 2015 #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is on the way up and should be ready for all within 15-20 minutes of this post.

Website will not be updated until I get home which probably wont be until Monday evening or possibly even Tuesday afternoon.

mm1sub please pm or text me when as soon as you export so hopefully I have more time to check and make sure I get something from you, Im not getting an error, just not able to pull an export because the dates dont match.

About 1/3 of the league is anywhere from 1-5 sims without exporting so I would love to see an export from all teams for Saturday at Noon central time. If youve got holes to fill its time to start tossing some offers out there, I offered 3 Mr's contracts assuming Id maybe get one and then all 3 signed :(

Also I screwed up the LAa/Cards and KC/Cards trades initially so there are 2 extra trades posted where the cards receive their cash for nothing in return, just so nobody sees any shenanigans there...

Tigers have exported and have almost revamped their bullpen...all except for one guy that still won't sign!:)

Mets exported........... (I went through on my end)
Nick can you let me know your still getting 121 error code again. I may need to have some use the magic touch.

On another note Matt Holiday is looking for 4 YEAR DEAL AT 10 MILL PER!!!!!!!!!! That's a steal

10 mil under budget! Sporting a 28 mil pay roll mainly because of Gallardo:)

Ready to have this season fly by get some guys developed!

Blue Jays out of town.. So no exports until either Monday or Tuesday.

Ps.. Can I get an update if either of my FA offers signed.. Thanks!!