Check this site out i found

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Its called buymycards.net i've been using it for the last week or so and sold a few items on it...seems quite simple to use

You can buy/trade/sell on there They also put $2.50 in your account

You sell an item buyer pays directly to buymycards...after payment is made...you mail item to buyer and the money is placed into your seller account or you can have your money sent to your PayPal account.

Just click on the link to sign up.

http://www.buymycards.net/register.php?code=100088

Best,
David

Last edited:
Don't recall this site......I'll check it out for the YSL replacement cards. Best regards, David

I like it because they don't charge for listing an item or it appears there is no final sales fee and they don't charge a fee for a card shop

and if some places a bid on your item the option for buy it now still remains.

My only concern is they hold your money and i am guessing pay you at the beginning of each month like sportlots does

I like it because they don't charge for listing an item or it appears there is no final sales fee and they don't charge a fee for a card shop

and if some places a bid on your item the option for buy it now still remains.

My only concern is they hold your money and i am guessing pay you at the beginning of each month like sportlots does

That makes sense....might also look to see if they have any of the silver ice from last years bowman draft picks to finish up my set...only need about 8 or 10 cards. I drained the Bench of the major of theses cards.....330 in the entire set.....veterans 220 and prospects 110. Best regards, David

David, I don't see any fees what-so-ever. How will this site last if they make ZERO money. I am all about not having to pay, but I just don't know. And I worry about stuff, and reading their summary pages, it seems to be not grammitically correct in a lot of places (which can be understandable, but some stuff is pretty basic). I used to do places like bidmonkey and bidville, and such, and enjoyed the free part. But the traffic was very, very low volulme and the sites all disappeared after a short run. I didn't sign up, so I don't know what all they ask for, but I would be learing of putting too much info out there. Maybe I am gunshy though, as about a month ago, I got a call from my credit card company asking if I just tried to purchse a $6000 TV at Wal-Mart in Louisiana.

Listing Duration 5 Days - Free
7 Days - Free
Highlighted Item Free
Bold Item Free
Category Featured Free
Home Page Featured (Allows you to Raise Starting Bid above $0.99)

$0.25
Reserve Price $0.15
Just Buy It Free
Make Offer Free
Custom Start Time $0.10
Re-listing Fee (up to 15 times) Free
Bid Increments
$0.01 - $0.99 - $0.10
$1.00 - $4.99 - $0.25
$5.00 - $5,000 - $0.50

David, I don't see any fees what-so-ever. How will this site last if they make ZERO money. I am all about not having to pay, but I just don't know. And I worry about stuff, and reading their summary pages, it seems to be not grammitically correct in a lot of places (which can be understandable, but some stuff is pretty basic). I used to do places like bidmonkey and bidville, and such, and enjoyed the free part. But the traffic was very, very low volulme and the sites all disappeared after a short run. I didn't sign up, so I don't know what all they ask for, but I would be learing of putting too much info out there. Maybe I am gunshy though, as about a month ago, I got a call from my credit card company asking if I just tried to purchse a $6000 TV at Wal-Mart in Louisiana.

7 Days - Free
Highlighted Item Free
Bold Item Free
Category Featured Free

$0.25
Reserve Price $0.15
Just Buy It Free
Make Offer Free
Custom Start Time $0.10
Bid Increments
$0.01 - $0.99 - $0.10
$1.00 - $4.99 - $0.25
$5.00 - $5,000 - $0.50

When i signed up all they asked me for was my name/address/phone number no credit card information was asked for funny thing is i had an item listed on Ebay for 2 weeks got no bids..put it on buymycards and all ready have 7 bids..this kinda of reminds of sportlots were if you sell something they send your money to you via PayPal or you can opt to place it into your buymycards account at the beginning of each month...but sportlots charges a selling fee were apparently this site doesn't and they also give you $2.50 to start out with...but from what i can tell the site doesn't have a ton of traffic because it looks like it was launched in June..I listed 25 things some in my store (free) and some as an auction..i sold 2 items so far and just sent them out nothing high end just a few Bowman Hometown cards...this odd i was doing google search and typed in buymycards and looks like there on twitter i checked out and the item i just listed on there is on there was a link..so apparently when you list and item on the site it appears on twitter also...i'll give it whirl if doesn't meet my expectations i'll move on.

7 Days - Free
Highlighted Item Free
Bold Item Free
Category Featured Free

$0.25
Reserve Price $0.15
Just Buy It Free
Make Offer Free
Custom Start Time $0.10
Bid Increments
$0.01 - $0.99 - $0.10
$1.00 - $4.99 - $0.25
$5.00 - $5,000 - $0.50

You're right have to be careful. Best regards, David

I agree on the traffic, seems to be a good site though. I listed a few more cards in the shop area and have sold one card already with bids on a couple others.

Thanks for leading me there,
Dennis

Made sense that the credit card company rejected the purchase. Cancelled the card, and issued me a new one. Somehow, they got my number and made a $9 purchase in Texas, as a test they said. When it went through, they called my credit card company and added a user to my account. I asked how, and was amazed that Barclay said they answered 3 security question. I was shocked to learn that for someone to verify the account, they need the number, mailing address, phone number, and my mothers maiden address. If someone has your card number and name, it isn't hard to find an address, phone number, and somone's mother's maiden name, thanks to the geneology sites today. The company issued this person a card, and overnighted it to them in Louisiana. HELLO? Doesn't that seem a bit suspicious????? I changed all the securty measures on ALL my cards now, requiring passwords plus additional questions. Wasn't held liable for the $9 purchase and glad they declined the $6000 at Wal-Mart.

Wal-Mart has $6000 TVs? That doesn't make sense!

How long has the site been going. I mailed out a package to a guy today and used dc#, not sure it will help or not but it's a low end card so worst case i'm not out much.

Thanks,
Dennis

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors