Posting collections pictures online question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks dadandsoncards for the support...the other GUY took a tongue-in-cheek moment and went south with it probably by not reading the context of the thread which was about securing your collections, situations having been stolen from, and overall cautiousness about dealing with strangers over the internet (and giving them your address by the way). Just because I live in Florida and exercise my rights doesn't make me a hater!

Originally Posted by budd2222
After reading your post. I am so happy that I live so far away from you and your kind.

Wow, what did you mean by that? Beachbum, I'm with you, I am a law abiding, tax paying, family loving, church going, gun toting, card collector, and very proud of it. I'm with Beachbum, glad you are the opposite of me.

yeah...don't have your ex stepson in your house...EVER !!! not one but TWO complete 1976 Topps football sets,a 1974 set ,and a 1972 set with the high numbers mysteriously vanished while I was co-ordinating his mother's funeral(cancer).Of course,nobody knew anything.I haven't seen him in years.I can only assume the sets must have bought some good drugs.

that sucks. i had my brother steal my jose canseco cards back in the 80's..back then jose canseco was a big thing!

for those that mentioned they had their collections stolen. did you use a scanner or cellphone for the pictures? i ask because i read that if you use your cellphone because of the gps on the phones,the pictures have the location it was taken. scanners i think are safer because their is no gps on scanners.

Plus I heard that they can use your scan of a card on ebay for their auctions........Because your card maybe in better shape then theirs. Best regards, David