Lots of Wax FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bsatttu

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have the following junk wax for sale. I will be listing more as I am able to go through what I have available.

Shipping will be based on actual costs (from Dallas area). Just let me know what you want and your zip code and I will get you a quote for the shipping. If you happen to be near me, you can pick it up as well.

Thanks!
- Britt

Baseball
1990 Score $5 (6 available)
1990 Topps $9 (6 available)
1991 Score Series 2 $5 (2 available)
1993 Select Rookie and Traded $20 (6 available)

Sets
1993 Topps Micro Factory Set $20
1994 Topps Traded Factory Set $20 (2 available)
1998 Topps Factory Blue Letter Version $50

Football
1990 Score Series 2 $5
1991 Ultra $8 (13 available)
1991 Upper Deck High Series $8 (17 available)
1991 Wild Card Collegiate $15 (5 available)
1992 Upper Deck Series 2 $10 (4 available)

Basketball
1989 Hoops $10 (15 available)
1990 Skybox $5 (5 available)
1990 Hoops $5 (17 available)

Hockey
1990 Pro Set Series 1 $5 (19 available)
1992 Upper Deck $8 (13 available)

Last edited:
hey britt.....i was actually wondering just a few days ago if you still had any of this old wax left....would probably be 2-4 weeks before i had any $$ available , but if that's not a problem , i could use a few more boxes ....(definitely could use more 91 ultra football and 93 upper deck football)

also , out of curiosity , are the 1989-90 and 1990-91 hoops low series or hi series ? and ..... same question on the 1992-93 upper deck hockey....

Hi,
All of the ones you ask about are low #s. I can set some aside for you. Which are you interested in?
Thanks,
Britt

hey britt.....i was actually wondering just a few days ago if you still had any of this old wax left....would probably be 2-4 weeks before i had any $$ available , but if that's not a problem , i could use a few more boxes ....(definitely could use more 91 ultra football and 93 upper deck football)

also , out of curiosity , are the 1989-90 and 1990-91 hoops low series or hi series ? and ..... same question on the 1992-93 upper deck hockey....

that sounds great ...lo series is exactly what i need for both basketball .....as for the hockey , i dont really collect it but if it was hi series i would have been forced to grab some ....

i still have another member that i need to get final payment on a recent deal first but after that i should be able to snag a decent number of these boxes.....how does this sound : after i get my other party paid , i send you a down payment on what i need and then roughly 2-3 weeks later send the remainder with you holding them all til you get full payment ? if that works for you let me know....i believe you said you needed my zip code so you could get shipping rates : it is 29203 ....

Baseball
1990 Donruss $5
3 1992 Upper Deck $5 (3 available)
1 1992 Upper Deck Jumbo Box $5
2 1992 Upper Deck High Number Jumbo Box $5 (2 available)

Football
2 1991 Ultra $8 (15 available)
4 1993 Upper Deck $8 (4 available)

Basketball
4 1989 Hoops $10 (19 available)
2 1990 Hoops $5 (19 available)

Hockey
1991 Stadium Club (Box is torn) $5

that would make 20 boxes total ...if that presents a problem for shipping let me know and i'll pare it down a wee bit (i could live without the hockey , 90 donruss , and 1990-91 hoops)

wouldn't mind some of the select and wild card but can't afford those for now...maybe if you still have it around christmas time....

That works for me. As a rough guestimate, it looks like shipping would be around $45. I will have to find a box to pack them in to get the exact measurements and weight, but that should be pretty close. Let me know if that sounds reasonable and I will get it put together for an exact shipping cost. The boxes come to $138 if my math is right, so it would be $183 total delivered based on my estimate.
Thanks again,
Britt

that sounds great ...lo series is exactly what i need for both basketball .....as for the hockey , i dont really collect it but if it was hi series i would have been forced to grab some ....

i still have another member that i need to get final payment on a recent deal first but after that i should be able to snag a decent number of these boxes.....how does this sound : after i get my other party paid , i send you a down payment on what i need and then roughly 2-3 weeks later send the remainder with you holding them all til you get full payment ? if that works for you let me know....i believe you said you needed my zip code so you could get shipping rates : it is 29203 ....

Baseball
1990 Donruss $5
3 1992 Upper Deck $5 (3 available)
1 1992 Upper Deck Jumbo Box $5
2 1992 Upper Deck High Number Jumbo Box $5 (2 available)

Football
2 1991 Ultra $8 (15 available)
4 1993 Upper Deck $8 (4 available)

Basketball
4 1989 Hoops $10 (19 available)
2 1990 Hoops $5 (19 available)

Hockey
1991 Stadium Club (Box is torn) $5

that would make 20 boxes total ...if that presents a problem for shipping let me know and i'll pare it down a wee bit (i could live without the hockey , 90 donruss , and 1990-91 hoops)

wouldn't mind some of the select and wild card but can't afford those for now...maybe if you still have it around christmas time....

Last edited:
if you don't mind , see if you can get exact rates for both all 20 boxes and a version with just 16 boxes (taking out the hockey , 90 donruss , and 2 90-91 hoops)......

It looks like it will be $33 for all 20 boxes and $30 for 16 boxes using USPS standard post.

if you don't mind , see if you can get exact rates for both all 20 boxes and a version with just 16 boxes (taking out the hockey , 90 donruss , and 2 90-91 hoops)......

i can live with that.....i'll be finding out thursday if my extra weekly income is going to be available this season - if so , i'll have no problem getting everything to you by the end of the month ....if it does not pan out , it will take me just a bit longer but i am willing to commit to that price either way....

Sounds good. It's posted.
- Britt

i can live with that.....i'll be finding out thursday if my extra weekly income is going to be available this season - if so , i'll have no problem getting everything to you by the end of the month ....if it does not pan out , it will take me just a bit longer but i am willing to commit to that price either way....