Set Complete---Mods can delete thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I found 9 from your needs list; do you still have all of the 2008 UD Masterpiece cards listed on your site, can use a few of them. - Jim

Yes, are you good with sending those to me for these Turkey Reds from 05/06: 4,8,18,31,95,176,211,288,465 ? Tks, Jim

Please help. Have lots of A&G inserts and minis from past years to trade. Gypsy Queen blue frames to trade too.

There are two #160 SPs. #160a is Santana with glove on knee. I have #160b which is Santana throwing. LMK if you can use it.

Do you have any Heritage Chromes? or any Topps Golds?

Thanks, Scott

There are two #160 SPs. #160a is Santana with glove on knee. I have #160b which is Santana throwing. LMK if you can use it.

Do you have any Heritage Chromes? or any Topps Golds?

Thanks, Scott

Hey Scott, yes interested in the throwing Santana. Also, saw a Chipper that I'm certain don't have..."Sports Royalty" in a blue jersey. Didn't see a wantlist though, what are you looking for in return. Thx

Hey Scott, yes interested in the throwing Santana. Also, saw a Chipper that I'm certain don't have..."Sports Royalty" in a blue jersey. Didn't see a wantlist though, what are you looking for in return. Thx

My top priority is Longorias I need (low #'d / SP, etc.), or would consider Heritage Chromes/Refractors and Heritage SPs. Thanks.