BSL Update: Need 2 more teams for tomorrows sim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
tomorrows sim will lead us up to the rule 5 draft, which i will probably have to run this weekend.

Need an export from:
LA Dodgers
and
SF Giants

James I believe is out of town until tomorrow so I am sure I will get something from him then, will pm Frank.

I took care of Cleveland and Boston and Cory has Houston all set until new owners are found.

Do we still have two teams without owners (Boston & Houston)?

I might have at least one if not two guys interested in becoming owners.

LMK,

Ron

It is a lot of fun, between the rest of us in the league and Nick and Cory im sure we can get you up to speed and running in no time. The main thing is purchasing the OOTP12 key after that you will have to download the league zip file. Then it's just figuring out the game im sure im missing some minor steps but if you are interested I would get ahold of Slavlite(Nick) or my brother cjay101(Cory)

I might be interested in picking up Boston......I need to figure this whole thing out though.

It is a lot of fun. You can take it really really serious or just try and do the best you can. Just have to check in every couple of days to check on your team.

Crap. James I had a pm from you that I found that Said you had already protected on 40 man, I have already run the sim, I just got busy so I haven't uploaded the file yet, if you protected anyone else other than who was already protected please pm me ASAP so I can fix the changes before uploading the new league file