Production Set Address List - Want to be part of a group???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ragtop12

MVP
5.00 star(s)
All, a group of TTM collectors are looking for a few more members to join our group to purchase a production "magazine". The subscription is insane for a year so we go in together. The magazine lists all upcoming/in production movies and their movie set address, along with producers, actors, etc. In the past, I have gotten some goodies c/o movie set, legit John Travolta, James Gandolphini, Mandy Moore, Amanda Bynes, Lindsay Lohan, Will Ferrell, Jack Black, Jon Heder, Christian Slater, Carmen Electra, among many many others.

The price per person right now is $25-27 a person, give or take, but if we get more people, then it will go down. If you are interested in seeing a sample of this magazine, and interested in joining the group, please PM me!

If you sign up, I will send you some back issues and any more we get in until we renew. This is a weekly e-zine sent out at the end of each week (minus holidays).

Thanks!
Obed

Last edited: