Jersey Girl Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JerseyGirl

Prospect
Glad to find out about The Bench. I'm a collector of football cards and it's a tough year to be a Giants fan, but that's the team I collect and unless we win tomorrow, I guess we're playing for the first round pick!

I also collect Super Bowl teams the year the win and any cards that mention the Super Bowl. I'm still trying to figure out this site and look forward to trading with you soon.

I don't have a website - where can I post a trade list?

Welcome to the Bench!

You can post a trade list in which ever forum (ie Football, Baseball etc) that you are trying to trade just as you posted to this thread. Then benchies can check it out and either PM you or post a response in the thread.
Good luck!
Trish

Thanks Trish. I mean more like a list of cards that I'd like to trade away and as well as those that I'd like to receive so I can tell benchies (I like that, thanks) what cards I have that they might want.

Thanks Trish. I mean more like a list of cards that I'd like to trade away and as well as those that I'd like to receive so I can tell benchies (I like that, thanks) what cards I have that they might want.

Welcome to the site..most people have a website..if you click on the MY SITE link in my sig line you can visit my website...webs.com its free to set up a basic website but if you want something more advanced there is a per month fee.

You can start a website on google or freewebs (both are free) I use google my self I like it better than freewebs. There are also bench blogs that you can use (personally haven't tried them)

Welcome to The Bench. I used to have a website and posted things there. But now, I use Excel for my wants and haves. Then I can cut and paste from Excel directly to a thread. I'm not really up om it, but there are some free sites for your web page if you choose that.

Dave

Welcome aboard, you can also create your want/trade lists using our Blog system. It has the ability to create personalized pages for things like lists.