FS: Cecil Fielder Signed Cards IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

These are nice Fielder autos! I got him once IP in 2008 at a Indy League ballpark in Nashua, NH. This ballpark typically attracted a few hundred fans per night and Fielder's team was in town. I wanted to pick up an autograph so I brought a baseball. That night there were three (count them, 3) autograph seekers there for his signature.

(Side note: Holman Stadium is a historically noteworthy ballpark where the likes of Don Newcombe and Roy Campanella played. The players clubhouse is similar to modern day ballparks where it sits underneath the grandstand. However, what makes this ballpark different is the players have to walk through the general concourse to get to the playing field. This luxury for autograph seekers gave you amazing access to every player on the team.)

Back to Fielder. He comes out of the clubhouse sees the three of us and announces to the crowd, "I'm only signing one for each of ya'all!" That was fine with me as I just had an OMLB. One guy had a really nice Yankee hard cover book that had a photo of Fielder somewhere in the middle. The last guy had a few baseball cards (maybe 3) and Fielder signed all three. Heh.

When he emerged from the clubhouse

$10 each.

Yeah I've seen Fielder in good moods and then when he's been gruff. I will say his sig is consistent and looks good.

I'd be interested in the '86 Donruss on the top left...if you still have it. :)