Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
Results 181 to 193 of 193
  1. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,688
    Bench Bucks
    2,765
    Bench Points
    477
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #181
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Great, post what you have and let me know what you need from my trade list.
    Hi, I'm asking if you have any Roberto Clemente cards or Mike Trout or others new Rookies, because I don't see any on your trade list.
    LMK
    Thanks
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  2. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    81
    Bench Bucks
    94
    Bench Points
    12
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #182
    According to my inventory I have the following for you.

    Baseball - 2008 Bowman - Chrome Prospects #BCP8 Michael McCormick
    Baseball - 2008 Bowman - Chrome Prospects #BCP27 Jonathan Venters
    Baseball - 2008 Bowman - Chrome Prospects #BCP44 Alex Cobb
    Baseball - 2008 Bowman - Prospects #BP78 Jonathan Mota
    Baseball - 2009 Upper Deck Goudey #216 Robin Yount SP

    I was not able to find stuff on your trade list but if you have time please take a look at mine. Link is in sig. Thanks! -Pat
    Pat
    It's Just Old Cardboard

    Current Collecting Focus:
    2019 Topps Heritage Action Variations, Parallel Sets, including Chrome, Purple Chrome and OPC or French Backs.
    2019 Tops GQ Parallel Sets including Chrome Box Toppers, Purple, Green and Missing Name Plate.
    2009 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary (about 350 cards left) why did I start this set!

  3. Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,523
    Bench Bucks
    982
    Bench Points
    353
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #183
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustoldcardb View Post
    According to my inventory I have the following for you.

    Baseball - 2008 Bowman - Chrome Prospects #BCP8 Michael McCormick
    Baseball - 2008 Bowman - Chrome Prospects #BCP27 Jonathan Venters
    Baseball - 2008 Bowman - Chrome Prospects #BCP44 Alex Cobb
    Baseball - 2008 Bowman - Prospects #BP78 Jonathan Mota
    Baseball - 2009 Upper Deck Goudey #216 Robin Yount SP

    I was not able to find stuff on your trade list but if you have time please take a look at mine. Link is in sig. Thanks! -Pat
    Thank you Pat and welcome to the Bench!

    I can use all those cards, everything I have for trade can be found on my trade page.

    Mike

  4. Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,523
    Bench Bucks
    982
    Bench Points
    353
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #184
    List updated

  5. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,688
    Bench Bucks
    2,765
    Bench Points
    477
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #185
    Hi Mike , could you trade this card 2011 Bowman BP1 Byron Buxton Minnesota Twins Auto, for this wants?
    LMK
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  6. Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,523
    Bench Bucks
    982
    Bench Points
    353
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #186
    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    Hi Mike , could you trade this card 2011 Bowman BP1 Byron Buxton Minnesota Twins Auto, for this wants?
    LMK
    Sure, send List of cards you have for me.

  7. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,688
    Bench Bucks
    2,765
    Bench Points
    477
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #187
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Sure, send List of cards you have for me.
    I have this for you;
    2005 Bowman #116
    2005 Bowman Heritage #16 81 114 119 190 265 272 304
    2005 Topps Heritage #184
    2006 Bowman Heritage #34 122 172

    I'm still looking..
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  8. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,688
    Bench Bucks
    2,765
    Bench Points
    477
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #188
    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    I have this for you;
    2005 Bowman #116
    2005 Bowman Heritage #16 81 114 119 190 265 272 304
    2005 Topps Heritage #184
    2006 Bowman Heritage #34 122 172

    I'm still looking..
    Did you like those?
    LMK
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  9. Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,523
    Bench Bucks
    982
    Bench Points
    353
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #189
    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    2005 Bowman #116
    2005 Bowman Heritage #16 81 114 119 190 265 272 304
    2005 Topps Heritage #184
    2006 Bowman Heritage #34 122 172

    lmk
    Let me what you find when you finished looking, or choose something else.

  10. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,688
    Bench Bucks
    2,765
    Bench Points
    477
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #190
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Let me what you find when you finished looking, or choose something else.
    You are right I was suppose to look for others, what is the Book on this 2011 Bowman BP1 Byron Buxton Minnesota Twins Auto?
    LMK
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  11. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,688
    Bench Bucks
    2,765
    Bench Points
    477
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #191
    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    You are right I was suppose to look for others, what is the Book on this 2011 Bowman BP1 Byron Buxton Minnesota Twins Auto?
    LMK
    I found this others;
    2007 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks & Prospects (1-65) (BDPP) Set
    31 Scott Carroll
    58 Jarrod Parker

    2007 Bowman Chrome Future's Game (66-110) (BDPP) Set
    72 Deolis Guerra
    85 Geovany Soto
    97 Brent Lillibridge

    LMK
    Thanks
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  12. Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,523
    Bench Bucks
    982
    Bench Points
    353
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #192
    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    I found this others;
    2007 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks & Prospects (1-65) (BDPP) Set
    31 Scott Carroll
    58 Jarrod Parker

    2007 Bowman Chrome Future's Game (66-110) (BDPP) Set
    72 Deolis Guerra
    85 Geovany Soto
    97 Brent Lillibridge

    LMK
    Thanks
    Let me know what else you want for those from my trade page.

  13. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,688
    Bench Bucks
    2,765
    Bench Points
    477
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #193
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Let me know what else you want for those from my trade page.
    What is the Book on this 2011 Bowman BP1 Byron Buxton Minnesota Twins Auto?

    LMK
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •