Looking for some Donruss/Leaf Mini/Large Puzzle cards UPDATED 4/23/2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a full list located here: https://sites.google.com/site/joebingscards/donruss-puzzle-collection

Far as I know there is no Cobb mini puzzle. Mini puzzles existed from 1985 (Gehrig) to 1991 (Stargell), and only in base Donruss - no Leaf. All the mini puzzles also had a 5"x7" version as well.

Still seeking the 84 Williams as well. That puzzle is a pain! I will look to see if I have an extra Mantle...I have A LOT of extra puzzles.

I have most of, if not all of the 91 Stargell puzzle + one section (pieces 4-5-6) of '81 Baseball Great Moments.

My summer break is over. I will check for a Cobb card, Spahn card, and I acquired some more Yaz pieces. I will check to see if I have the two parts you need.

I have the Yaz piece . As long as you do not mind a PWE go ahead and post it up as a free-be. I was also wondering if you have any extra pieces. I have some puzzles where I am missing a couple pieces. If you do let me know and I will let you know which pieces I need for which puzzles.

Thanks.

Bryon

I have the Yaz piece . As long as you do not mind a PWE go ahead and post it up as a free-be. I was also wondering if you have any extra pieces. I have some puzzles where I am missing a couple pieces. If you do let me know and I will let you know which pieces I need for which puzzles.

Thanks.

Bryon

Posted. Thanks! :)

Marlies

Marlies - I have these if you still need them:
Carl Yastrzemski puzzles #22-24 and #49-51
I can PWE them to you if you like.