First time poster, long time trader

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sweetg1

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Hello Everybody,

New to The Bench, but been in other trading groups for awhile. A few things about myself:
- Mainly a ***** League collector, but seriously into ticket stubs lately (PM me if you have some to trade).
- Bucket is attached, but I can't promise that it's always up to date. If fact, I have more than what's listed, so please ask.
- I try to be flexible in trading. I have no hard set rule (BV for BV or SV for SV). I'm a firm believer that Beckett is a guide and I try to use that as a basis. However, whatever works to make the deal work and make both parties happy.
- I try to respond to everyone who contacts me. Sometimes, it's as simple as saying, "No thank you". I personally think it's rude to not say ANYTHING when trying to work something.
- If a proposal doesn't work on the first effort, I usually try to make it work as opposed to not saying anything.
- Sometimes I don't look at email or PMs right away. I'm not ignoring you...I simply got busy. Don't give up on me though.

Otherwise, I try to keep trading fun. Now send me those ticket stubs!

Happy trading everyone!