BSL Update: #7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for everyone within 10 minutes if this post

Basically I took whatever exports were out there and ran a couple days and then uploaded the file so I would like everyone to make changes and export before tomorrow at noon.

Please check all of your roster limits and your lineups and pitching to make sure nothing got crazy screwed up.

I agree with David's assessment last night that I should have simmed at least one more day before uploading the previous file to get us beyond the actual draft day. For some reason I think that was causing a glitch in the software. But I will also remember to have everyone cull their rosters pre draft next game year.

I will also update the website today.

If you cannot export before tomorrow Please pm me.

Rockies exported and did the export for Chris for the Pirates. Dropped a couple of Pirates to get to 35 in AAA. Everything else looks ok, thanks Pat

Looks good. Just wanted to ask though, will this next sim need to be a bit shorter as well, due to waivers? Then maybe get back onto the regular schedule, at least until the trade deadline.

I would imagine the next sim will stop the last day of dfa like usual so teams can adjust any waiver cleared players. However, and new waived players will get put in same situation. Never ending cycle of short sims or skip waivers run long sim get back on dchedule. Most players can be re waived

Somehow I am now at 24/24/37. Not sure how that is possible?

I have two guys waiting to clear waivers - should I be good after that?

I re-exported my last export, but doubt it went through. If I upload the latest sim, it will erase all the changes I made before since you rejected my last export. Not only did I release players to get to limits, I made roster and line-up moves at all three levels. Took some time to do and will take some time to try to copy my current set up so I can readjust after the upload.

So, before I go uploading anything, let me know if my export went through alright. I am (should be) set at 25, 25, 35.

Thanks,
---Frank

Another significant injury...ugh. My entire opening day starting outfield is on the DL along with two SPs. Hopefully there is some fill-in magic. Nats exported.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online